On Second Thought... Trump is a Publicity Buffoon and Should be Repudiated...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
On second thought. Romney should just flat out say that Trump is wrong and move on. He's letting that buffoon get media time he shouldn't be getting.

I did. However I kept thinking, why give him this kind of power? Why let them get you to give him that kind of power by repeating the silly question...

But really, it doesn't matter. The guy has no political weight. Just tell them he's wrong and then talk some more about the fact that there are, according to government numbers, around 80 Million people who need jobs.

On second thought. Romney should just flat out say that Trump is wrong and move on. He's letting that buffoon get media time he shouldn't be getting.

why?.....do you think then the left will concentrate on the issues?..........I think they'll just go back to his high school activities......

I did. However I kept thinking, why give him this kind of power? Why let them get you to give him that kind of power by repeating the silly question...

But really, it doesn't matter. The guy has no political weight. Just tell them he's wrong and then talk some more about the fact that there are, according to government numbers, around 80 Million people who need jobs.

While your comments about Trump are obvious, and it is good to see you openminded, the real issue is Mitt's inability to repudiate even the most obvious wrongs stated by anyone in his own party.

Show where the right is concentrating on the "issues". Moron.

Come on, PMP is very concerned about gay marriage ruining other people's marriage and bringing about the fall of the USA!
If gays are allowed to marry it will ruin the economy and cause job loss.

Last edited:
Come on, PMP is very concerned about gay marriage ruining other people's marriage and bringing about the fall of the USA!
If gays are allowed to array it will ruin the economy and cause job loss.

Oh.
I didn't realize that's PiMP's concerns went further than cutting taxes for the rich and social services for the poor.

If gays are allowed to marry it will ruin the economy and cause job loss.

what that?....did you make a mistake and let the word "economy" leak out?......you will not find the left very happy that you made people remember real issues....best go back to the deflections.....

Back