Once Again, CBS is Starting to Come Back!

jollie

CBS is coming back, after the Shame they suffered with Dan Rather, and his Phony 1970's letters with Microsoft Superscript on them. In his futile attempt of "Ill-do-anything-to-get-Bush", he lost his credibility as a journalist. But lately, CBS has been printing FACTS that many OTHER of the Left's Media Organs have been AFRAID of. Like the FACTS below. I would just like to answer Obama's 2 "excuses" for his Freindship with the Weathermen Terrorists who Bombed Federal Buildings, which MADE WAR ON AMERICA, which KILLED INNOCENT AMERICANS, just like Al-Qaeda, just like Bin Laden.

He said "It was 40 years ago, and I was only 8 years old"(Excuse #1), and "I'm also freinds with Tom Coburn, a Republican Senator from Oklahoma"(Excuse #2) Let's look at these statements he defends himself with.
1.)It was 40 yrs ago. Well, that's true. But I heard a DEMOCRAT VOTER, on a telephone, say "So WHAT?! Tha Assassination of Martin Luther King was 40 years ago- are we supposed to FORGET about it, and say, "It's OK, 'cuz it was 40 yrs. ago?" "My Political HERO, Robert Kennedy, was MURDERED by a dirtbag named Sirhan Sirhan, 40 years ago. Am I supposed to FORGET it, and say, Oh, it was 40 yrs. ago?? RIDICULOUS!"(From a Democrat)

2.) He's ALSO "freinds with Tom Coburn". And WHAT does this have to do with being FREINDS WITH A TERRORIST BOMBER WITH MURDER IN HIS HEART? ("KILL ALL the Rich, and teach the Children to KILL their Parents. Yeah, that's what we need to do.")-William Ayers
Obama Compares Pro-Life Republican With Domestic Terrorist
By Susan Jones
CNSNews.com Senior Editor
April 17, 2008

(Adds Sen. Coburn's comments on death penalty for abortionists.)

(CNSNews.com) - Sen. Barack Obama has compared a conservative U.S. senator with a former member of a 1960s-era radical group that bombed the Pentagon, the U.S. Capitol and other buildings.

At the Democratic debate in Philadelphia Wednesday night, Obama (D-Ill.) was forced to defend his friendship with former Weather Underground member William Ayers, who never apologized for a series of bomb attacks in the early 1970s. In fact, on September 11, 2001, The New York Times quoted Ayers as saying, "I don't regret setting bombs. I feel we didn't do enough."

Obama said he knows Ayers as "a guy who lives in my neighborhood" and who works as a professor at the University of Illinois in Chicago.

"And the notion that somehow, as a consequence of me knowing somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago when I was 8 years old, somehow reflects on me and my values doesn't make much sense," Obama said.

"The fact is that I'm also friendly with Tom Coburn, one of the most conservative Republicans in the United States Senate, who during his campaign once said that it might be appropriate to apply the death penalty to those who carried out abortions. Do I need to apologize for Mr. Coburn's statements? Because I certainly don't agree with those, either," Obama said.

Sen. Coburn, an Oklahoma Republican, is a practicing physician who says he has dedicated much of his life to protecting the sanctity of life.

"I have had the privilege of delivering more than 4,000 babies in my career," he says on his Web site. "My experience as a physician has affirmed my conviction that all human life is sacred and that life begins at conception. I oppose abortion in all cases, with the lone and rare exception of when the life of the mother is endangered."

On July 9, 2004, the Associated Press quoted then-Rep. Tom Coburn as saying, "I favor the death penalty for abortionists and other people who take life." Three days later, Coburn clarified his remarks: "My contention for the death penalty is, if you intentionally take innocent life, you ought to be open to the death penalty," The Oklahoman newspaper quoted Coburn as saying. Coburn added, "Do I think abortionists should be put to death right now? No. You can't do it. (Abortion) is legal. I don't think it should be legal."

The Weather Underground bombed the New York City Police Headquarters in June 1970, the U.S. Capitol Building in March 1971, the Pentagon in May 1972, and the U.S. State Department in January 1975, among other targets. In 2001, Ayers published a book about his days as a fugitive. " Everything was absolutely ideal on the day I bombed the Pentagon," he wrote in the book.

At Wednesday's debate, ABC News political analyst George Stephanopoulos noted that when Obama was running for Illinois senator, one of the early planning meetings was held at Ayer's house. "Can you explain that relationship for the voters and explain to Democrats why it won't be a problem?," Stephanopoulos asked Obama.

Obama said Ayers has not officially endorsed him, nor is Ayers "somebody who I exchange ideas (with) on a regular basis." Obama said he objected to having the ideas of everyone he knows -- no matter how "flimsy" the relationship -- attributed to him.

Sen. Hillary Clinton mentioned that Obama also served on the board of the Woods Foundation, a philanthropic organization, with Ayers. "And, if I'm not mistaken, that relationship with Mr. Ayers on this board continued after 9/11 -- and after his reported comments, which were deeply hurtful to people in New York and I would hope, to every American, because they were published on 9/11, and he said that he was just sorry they hadn't done more."

Clinton, speaking at the debate, said she thinks Obama's connection with an unrepentant Ayers "is an issue that people will be asking about." Certainly the Republicans will raise it, she said. "And it goes to this larger set of concerns about how we are going to run against John McCain," Clinton said, subtly raising the "who's-more-electable" issue.

(Clinton conceded that she has "a lot of baggage," but she added that "everybody has rummaged through it for years.")

Obama replied that Clinton's husband, when he was president, pardoned or commuted the sentences of two members of the Weather Underground, which Obama called "a slightly more significant act" than serving on a board with Ayers.

"Look, there is no doubt that the Republicans will attack either of us," Obama said. "What I've been able to display during the course of this primary, is that I can take a punch. I've taken some pretty good ones from Senator Clinton."

:blowup:

I wish you would make your posts longer. Just when they start to get good, you end them. It’s almost as if you yourself don’t know just how riveting you are?

Hey, I'm sorry, Darlin', but CBS wrote a long article! Didn't want me to leave OUT any facts, didja? You should check out "It's Not Personal", it's short. Hey Darla, if you don't mind, who was President, when you were born? It's important!

Hey, I'm sorry, Darlin', but CBS wrote a long article! Didn't want me to leave OUT any facts, didja? You should check out "It's Not Personal", it's short. Hey Darla, if you don't mind, who was President, when you were born? It's important!

Calvin Coolidge

Wow, don't ya just miss the days of good old Silent Cal?

Yes siree Bob. Thems were the days. People knew when to be quiet and enjoy the Lord. And they had morals back then too. Not like today, younguns naked all over the place, Jollie taking out his penis and demanding to know what I think of the length. Things have taken a pretty pass alright.

Now back to this thread. Obama tells me he is a christian ( I won't hold that against him) and from what I know about Christianity is that you are to forgive people. So Obama has exersized a little christian forgiveness and you condemn him for it?

Back