Once Again More B.S. from this POS admin.

patriot66

Banned
It's no wonder since there are more women than men in America and the dems are runnning A woman (I am guessing shes a woman)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...nder-pay-gapand-reaches-a-harsher-conclusion/

Washington Post Fact Checks Obama Again on Gender Pay Gap…and Reaches a Harsher Conclusion
Apr. 9, 2014 10:49am Fred Lucas
Shares

President Barack Obama gets a raise for again decrying the state of women’s pay, claiming they earn just 77 cents for every $1 a man is paid.
Washington Post Fact Checks Obama Again on Gender Pay Gap…and Reaches a Harsher Conclusion

President Barack Obama is flanked by Lilly Ledbetter (L) and other women while signing an executive order banning federal contractors from retaliating against employees during an event in the East Room of the White House in honor of ‘Equal Pay Day’ on April 8, 2014 in Washington, DC. President Obama announced that his administration will strengthen enforcement of equal pay laws for women. Mark Wilson/Getty Images

The raise is from “one Pinocchio” to two.

The Washington Post’s “Fact Checker” awarded Obama “one Pinocchio” out of a possible four for claiming this during his 2012 re-election campaign, and called the president out again for repeating it in his 2013 and 2014 State of the Union addresses. But after delivering a special East Room address at the White House Tuesday, the Post said Obama just “keeps using it. So now it’s time for a reassessment.”

The Post said it considered giving Obama a more severe ranking for dishonesty, but conceded the 77 cents figure does have a basis in U.S. Census Bureau data.

“Thus we are boosting the rating on this factoid to Two Pinocchios,” the Post’s Glenn Kessler wrote. “We were tempted to go one step further to Three Pinocchios, but the president is relying on an official government statistic–and there are problems and limitations with the other calculations as well.”

The Post said the census figure is golden from a political perspective, but is only a snapshot of the overall average and not a comparison of men and women working the same job.

“Unless women stop getting married and having children, and start abandoning careers in childhood education for naval architecture, this huge gap in wages will almost certainly persist,” Kessler wrote. “Democrats thus can keep bringing it up every two years.”

The Post was clear that there is a pay disparity.

“There appears to be some sort of wage gap and closing it is certainly a worthy goal. But it’s a bit rich for the president to repeatedly cite this statistic as an ‘embarrassment,’” Kessler wrote. “The president must begin to acknowledge that average annual wages does not begin to capture what is actually happening in the work force and society.”

During the White House event Tuesday, Obama said the pay disparity was an outrage in 2014.

“Today, the average full-time working woman earns just 77 cents for every dollar a man earns; for African American women, Latinas, it’s even less, and in 2014, that’s an embarrassment,” Obama said. “It is wrong and this is not just an issue of fairness. It’s also a family issue and an economic issue, because women make up about half of our workforce and they’re increasingly the breadwinners for a whole lot of families out there. So when they make less money, it means less money for gas, less money for groceries, less money for child care, less money for college tuition, less money is going into retirement savings.”

In explaining the facts of the claim of a 23 cent wage gap, the Post said the administration is using census data for the biggest disparity. However, the Labor Department’s Bureau of Labor Statistics show the gap is if 19 cents or women are paid 81 cents for every $1 a man earns. For hourly workers, women are paid 86 cents for every $1 a man earns, according to the BLS.

Further, women who do not get married earn 96 cents for every $1 a man earns.

So let me see if I understand this? Your own post recognizes a meaningful difference between how men and women are compensated, and you would rather give Obama shit than recognize the salient point?

Typical right wing radio rhetoric.

Obama only cares about the "women vote." Otherwise he couldn't care less about women. Everything is "politics" with the bastard. He's building up the base for the midterms and abetting the Party candidates. This all of a sudden interest in the difference between male and female pay is solely a get out the female vote strategy. But of course brain-dead partisans never notice "TIMING TACTICS" they're too busy watching the Jerry Springer Show.

So let me see if I understand this? Your own post recognizes a meaningful difference between how men and women are compensated, and you would rather give Obama shit than recognize the salient point?

Typical right wing radio rhetoric.

Nice try even in his Whitehouse they are paid 88 cents for every Dollar men make, the hypocrisy is deafening. CL is right it's about dividing people against each other, same with the race card, and the class warfare card.

Nice try even in his Whitehouse they are paid 88 cents for every Dollar men make, the hypocrisy is deafening. .

How exactly is campaigning for equal pay for equal work hypocritical? I didn't see anything about the disparity at the WH. Do you have a link to that?

So let's be clear, at the end of the day, what bothers you most?

How exactly is campaigning for equal pay for equal work hypocritical? I didn't see anything about the disparity at the WH. Do you have a link to that?

So let's be clear, at the end of the day, what bothers you most?

Tell me again how much he cares
http://www.examiner.com/article/new-democrat-poll-concerns-obama-white-house-on-equal-pay-day

New Democrat poll concerns Obama White House on Equal Pay Day
See also

Top News
women voters
equal pay
Young Voters
wages

Women staffers are paid less on average than male White House workers
Photo by Win McNamee/Getty Images
Jack DennisSan Antonio Headlines Examiner

Subscribe
Follow:

Advertisement
Women staffers are paid less on average than male White House workers
Zoom in

Share on Facebook
+

April 8, 2014

Barack Obama’s employees may not be treated equally regarding pay according to the latest financial records showing females earn much less than the males at the White House.

This is slightly more than a little embarrassing for the President who is trying to recapture some women voters with an “Equal Pay Day” event today.

A new poll, called “Rising American Electorate,” from the Democrat’s own pollster for Democracy Corps for Women’s Voices Women Vote, show that many women, especially single females are joining up with more minorities and young voters who are so disenchanted with Obama’s policies, programs and lack of results, that they are far less expected to vote in 2014 mid-term elections than they did 2012.

"Under President Barack Obama, women are lagging behind," perhaps Mitt Romney said it best. "Barack Obama promised us change. … Women today under President Obama are earning less. Single women are earning less than married people and single men. Even women in Barack Obama’s White House are earning less than men."

Touting that census data indicate women make 77 cents for every dollar men earn, the American Association of University Women crunched the numbers and found that, politics aside, 93 cents was more accurate for the pay gap.

Many voters from all parties have wised up to the fact that even though Democrats claim to be the flag bearer for paycheck equality, just the opposite has occurred with their leadership in charge of the White House and Senate.

More troubling is that the American Enterprise Institute revealed that White House female staffers only make 88 cents per dollar the males make.

Obama’s own prominent economic adviser, Betsey Stevenson, apologized for misleading the public on the debate last week.

“If I said 77 cents was equal pay for equal work, then I completely misspoke,” Stevenson blushed. “So let me just apologize and say that I certainly wouldn’t have meant to say that….There are a lot of things that go into that 77-cents figure, there are a lot of things that contribute and no one’s trying to say that it’s all about discrimination...”

But many people are taking issue with the Obama Administration’s continues rhetoric to impress voters only resulting in falsehoods, mistruths and unpopular results: “You can keep your insurance”-Obamacare; “It was caused by a video”-Benghazi “Equal pay at the White House.” –Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.

Back