One in 8 Americans are Nonbinary or Trans, or Have a Family Member Who Is

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Nearly one in eight American adults say they either identify as transgender or nonbinary, or have a family member who does, according to a new survey—a remarkably high number compared to the estimated real proportion of the U.S. population.

A YouGov poll of 1,500 American adults, conducted between May 27-31 on behalf of The Economist, found that 3 percent viewed themselves as transgender or nonbinary, and a further 9 percent said someone in their family was. The survey was weighted 33% Democratic, 31% Republican.

Combined, the results would suggest that there is a transgender or nonbinary person in roughly one in every four households in the U.S.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/o...a?cvid=577d536200ce41b5b1d78de1e94db63e&ei=23

Nearly one in eight American adults say they either identify as transgender or nonbinary, or have a family member who does, according to a new survey—a remarkably high number compared to the estimated real proportion of the U.S. population.

A YouGov poll of 1,500 American adults, conducted between May 27-31 on behalf of The Economist, found that 3 percent viewed themselves as transgender or nonbinary, and a further 9 percent said someone in their family was. The survey was weighted 33% Democratic, 31% Republican.

Combined, the results would suggest that there is a transgender or nonbinary person in roughly one in every four households in the U.S.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/o...a?cvid=577d536200ce41b5b1d78de1e94db63e&ei=23

So what? Explain why everyone has to bend to what the freaks want? Why is what the freaks want more important than what other people want? My guess is you NEVER. answer. How much are you paid for every tread you start?

That quickly expands into "six degrees of separation".

The salient facts are "A YouGov poll of 1,500 American adults, conducted between May 27-31 on behalf of The Economist, found that 3 percent viewed themselves as transgender or nonbinary, and a further 9 percent said someone in their family was. The survey was weighted 33% Democratic, 31% Republican."

The author is stretching credulity by claiming 1 in 4 households has a trans or "nonbinary" person. I didn't see the definition of "family". IMO, that means cousins, aunts, uncles, stepkids, half-siblings, etc. The numbers would jump over 1 in 4 houses and more accurately fit the 3% figure.

So what? Explain why everyone has to bend to what the freaks want? Why is what the freaks want more important than what other people want? My guess is you NEVER. answer. How much are you paid for every tread you start?

Why are you bending over for trannies, Yak? Is that a fetish?

This is what happens when you indoctrinate children

I have a 20-year friend who is a bit between sexes. She said she NEVER wore a dress and never will. Her parents found out from her what the condition was. They were not contributing at all. She knew very young that she was different. There was and is no indoctrination, unless you mean teaching your kids to hate people who are not just like them.

I have a 20-year friend who is a bit between sexes. She said she NEVER wore a dress and never will. Her parents found out from her what the condition was. They were not contributing at all. She knew very young that she was different. There was and is no indoctrination, unless you mean teaching your kids to hate people who are not just like them.

Like tomboys? Calamity Jane?

All I know knew from an early age and most hid it till they were an adult and came out. No one indoctrinated them.

It’s what happens when people can finally live openly as themselves.

I tend to agree here. It's not that people are being indoctrinated or brainwashed, but that they are free to be themselves....which is the complete opposite of what the Trumpian idiots are claiming.

I cannot imagine that parents want their kids to be gay or trans. That means a life of strife and problems from aggressive rightys. They are hated for being as god made them. They are abused and mistreated by haters. They live a life of being discriminated and living in fear. The concept of indoctrination is just plain stupid.

Back