One journalist gets it right

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...correct_truth_about_the_second_amendment.html

Wow a random act of good journalism. Unfortunately, he will now be shunned by the communists in the lame stream media
The Leftist main stream media sure doesn't want the soccer moms to hear/read this. The most important thing to do is to buy up as much ammo as possible, because "they" are going after it next. Outlawing body armor piercing bullets would take into account just about every rifle round bullet there is, also including all magnum hand gun ammo like .357, .44, etc. If they took a 9 mm and shot it at a police vest at point blank range, it just might penetrate it, if the gun grabbers used some cheap body armor, probably made in China, to test the various ammo's penetration ability on the flimsy body armor. This is how these Libs operate, they are always conniving to get their way, their goal is to totally disarm the American People, but of course they will always say that they do not want to disarm US, which is a total lie.

the majority of the public will ignore this also, for the very reasons that the statists want them to ignore it.

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.”
― Alexis de Tocqueville

the majority of the public will ignore this also, for the very reasons that the statists want them to ignore it.

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.”
― Alexis de Tocqueville
On the old Board, I used to bring up the dumbing down of our kids by the mostly Leftist teachers in those Teacher's unions, so they can more easily control them over a long period of time, like now. All anyone has to do is watch Water's World on Fox's The O'Reilly Factor, and the truth about the lack of knowledge that these younger generations have will be exposed. Waters asked questions like "what is the Second Amendment" or "who is Joe Biden", and needless to say, many failed the quizzes. I hate to say this but it will be the Soccer Moms who will be brainwashed into believing that we need to control guns, like a massive Mandatory Nationwide gun registration Government program, with the penalty for not cooperating, being a first degree felony. The irony being that a first degree felony means a lifetime ban on being able to own any gun.

Reality Check

Study: Conservatives Have Larger 'Fear Centers' in Their Brains

British study shows conservatives' brains tend to have larger amygdalas, which responsible for primitive emotions.

December 29, 2010

Political opinions are considered choices, and in Western democracies the right to choose one's opinions -- freedom of conscience -- is considered sacrosanct.

But recent studies suggest that our brains and genes may be a major determining factor in the views we hold.

A study at University College London in the UK has found that conservatives' brains have larger amygdalas than the brains of liberals. Amygdalas are responsible for fear and other "primitive" emotions. At the same time, conservatives' brains were also found to have a smaller anterior cingulate -- the part of the brain responsible for courage and optimism.

more

another crappy blah blah conservatives/liberals are (inject ad hom here) study. newsflash: libs AND cons are dumbfuck statists begging for their own slavery

On the old Board, I used to bring up the dumbing down of our kids by the mostly Leftist teachers in those Teacher's unions, so they can more easily control them over a long period of time, like now. All anyone has to do is watch Water's World on Fox's The O'Reilly Factor, and the truth about the lack of knowledge that these younger generations have will be exposed. Waters asked questions like "what is the Second Amendment" or "who is Joe Biden", and needless to say, many failed the quizzes. I hate to say this but it will be the Soccer Moms who will be brainwashed into believing that we need to control guns, like a massive Mandatory Nationwide gun registration Government program, with the penalty for not cooperating, being a first degree felony. The irony being that a first degree felony means a lifetime ban on being able to own any gun.

liberal states are by far more intelligent than any red state you'd like to match it up with. I am not joking, when I visit the south I feel like a god. People are that much dumber down there.

I mean, it's not liberal states trying to teach creationism or not understanding basic biology or cosmology.

Back