One of My Mentors

jollie

To WRL: I have learned quite a bit reading your posts, going back almost 2 years. I tried to respond to your other post about Obama's pledge to gut our Military, like Carter did, but NOW is a much MORE dangerous time than Carter's, and HIS actions damaged not only our economy, but our Military, for over a decade. I couldn't respond THERE, because Liberals on this site, when they see a good post from a Conservative that shows the True Colors of Liberalism, they sabotage it, by having childish fights, to take everyone OFF TOPIC.

I'm glad you're still around, maybe YOU can get some of these people to understand the danger we're on the edge of, but it would be a miracle.

Some people go through Life with Horse-Blinders on, gather at rallies for inexperienced, naive air-sellers, sing Kum-ba-ya, and put up giant signs that say, "Quiet, God is still speaking", even after "God" is shown to be LYING to them, and damaging their relationship with our biggest ally, Canada.

And they think that the rallies, the Kum-ba-ya, and the "God is Speaking" signs are ENOUGH, to keep Iran from acquiring a ThermoNuclear Bomb, and USING it on The Great Satan, or Israel. They think its ENOUGH, to stop the expansionist 21st Century Policy of China and Russia. We don't NEED missle systems, or ANTI missle systems! We'll just have Barack TALK with them, and tell them about "Hope", and Change"! Yeah, that'll do it!

To AssHead, froggie, charver, and cypress: GROW UP! WAKE UP! This is NOT the 60's with Peace, Love, and Bare Feet! If you truly WANT "peace", you have to be willing to FIGHT for it! A Great Man once said, "Peace through Strength", and "Trust, but Verify"
And BECAUSE of him, we got RID of the Empire that KILLED over FIFTY MILLION PEOPLE, many that were it's OWN citizens. And took down the Berlin Wall. But SINCE then, we've had a lot of touch-feely Presidents who DON'T understand that a lot of the world doesn't THINK like us. THEY go by ANOTHER quote of a "different" mindset than us. "True power comes from the point of a gun" That was Mao Tse-Tung. But Reagan believed that even though power comes from guns, WE don't want to USE those guns. But we HAVE to be PREPARED, for all the OTHER leaders who WILL "shoot first". Sometimes I think Liberals will just NEVER "get" that, sadly.

To WRL: I have learned quite a bit reading your posts, going back almost 2 years. I tried to respond to your other post about Obama's pledge to gut our Military, like Carter did, but NOW is a much MORE dangerous time than Carter's, and HIS actions damaged not only our economy, but our Military, for over a decade. I couldn't respond THERE, because Liberals on this site, when they see a good post from a Conservative that shows the True Colors of Liberalism, they sabotage it, by having childish fights, to take everyone OFF TOPIC.

I'm glad you're still around, maybe YOU can get some of these people to understand the danger we're on the edge of, but it would be a miracle.

Some people go through Life with Horse-Blinders on, gather at rallies for inexperienced, naive air-sellers, sing Kum-ba-ya, and put up giant signs that say, "Quiet, God is still speaking", even after "God" is shown to be LYING to them, and damaging their relationship with our biggest ally, Canada.

And they think that the rallies, the Kum-ba-ya, and the "God is Speaking" signs are ENOUGH, to keep Iran from acquiring a ThermoNuclear Bomb, and USING it on The Great Satan, or Israel. They think its ENOUGH, to stop the expansionist 21st Century Policy of China and Russia. We don't NEED missle systems, or ANTI missle systems! We'll just have Barack TALK with them, and tell them about "Hope", and Change"! Yeah, that'll do it!

To Darla AssHead, froggie, charver,UScit and cypress: GROW UP! WAKE UP! This is NOT the 60's with Peace, Love, and Bare Feet! If you truly WANT "peace", you have to be willing to FIGHT for it! A Great Man once said, "Peace through Strength", and "Trust, but Verify"
And BECAUSE of him, we got RID of the Empire that KILLED over FIFTY MILLION PEOPLE, many that were it's OWN citizens. And took down the Berlin Wall. But SINCE then, we've had a lot of touch-feely Presidents who DON'T understand that a lot of the world doesn't THINK like us. THEY go by ANOTHER quote of a "different" mindset than us. "True power comes from the point of a gun" That was Mao Tse-Tung. But Reagan believed that even though power comes from guns, WE don't want to USE those guns. But we HAVE to be PREPARED, for all the OTHER leaders who WILL "shoot first". Sometimes I think Liberals will just NEVER "get" that, sadly.

Fixed it for you!:thup:

One of my mentors told me that I should quit wasting time on message boards argueing with dweebs. So I just don't argue anymore.. I just point and laugh!

Back