Only 51%!!!!!!

jollie

A vast, whopping FIFTY-ONE PERCENT OF DEMOCRATS say theat Obama is a "trusted" and "confidence-inspiring" candidate, when it comes to America's defense! Only HALF, of PURE DEMOCRATS, Hahaha! And NONE od Repub.'s, im sure. So that makes it about 25% of the country! According to Zogby and Rasmussen.

Live by the poll, die by it.

"digitaldave"
One of my mentors told me that I should quit wasting time on message boards argueing with dweebs. So I just don't argue anymore.. I just point and laugh!

That's FUNNY, "digitaldave", 'cause I see you arguing on here EVERY DAY, Haaaaahahahaha!!!

A vast, whopping FIFTY-ONE PERCENT OF DEMOCRATS say theat Obama is a "trusted" and "confidence-inspiring" candidate, when it comes to America's defense! Only HALF, of PURE DEMOCRATS, Hahaha! And NONE od Repub.'s, im sure. So that makes it about 25% of the country! According to Zogby and Rasmussen.

Live by the poll, die by it.

"digitaldave"
One of my mentors told me that I should quit wasting time on message boards argueing with dweebs. So I just don't argue anymore.. I just point and laugh!

That's FUNNY, "digitaldave", 'cause I see you arguing on here EVERY DAY, Haaaaahahahaha!!!

Yeah about the same as the percentage that voted for Bush ? hmmm.

The 51% figure does. 51% of the vote was decalred a great victory and a sign that America was united behind Bush. Strange how the viewpoint effects perception.

Just too funny/ironic to pass up.

The 51% figure does. 51% of the vote was decalred a great victory and a sign that America was united behind Bush. Strange how the viewpoint effects perception.

Just too funny/ironic to pass up.

I'm saying comparing vote totals a Presidential candidate receives is not comparable to how a politician polls on a certain issue.

Back