Only one elderly candidate left.

"I tested positively toward negative, right? So no. I tested perfectly this morning, meaning I tested negative. But that's a way of saying it. Positively toward the negative."
You are very easily manipulated.

iu

I wonder if Biden even knows if he is President? Has anyone seen him since he "tested" positive for COVID again after all of his Fauci boosters? Funny, I have never taken the so called vaccine and never gotten the Chinese lab created virus they call COVID19

Where is Joe? They claim he has lost his voice , but they also claim that he had multiple conversations that evening about writing the exit letter... If he can speak on the phone , he can speak to the people of America....

Where is Joe? They claim he has lost his voice , but they also claim that he had multiple conversations that evening about writing the exit letter... If he can speak on the phone , he can speak to the people of America....
He is 81 and has Covid, I hope he’s in bed recuperating

He is 81 and has Covid, I hope he’s in bed recuperating
Then he should have waited to resign until he was done recuperating... You don't allow someone to tweet out a letter that someone else wrote and signed...

Then he should have waited to resign until he was done recuperating... You don't tweet out of letter that someone else wrote and signed...
He could have written it and signed it, are you cognitively impaired?

He could have written it and signed it, are you cognitively impaired?
He should have waited to speak to Americans... What's the hurry now? What a cowardly way to step down... And you know he didn't write it ...and it's even doubtful that he's signed it... When was the last time somebody saw him?

He should have waited to speak to Americans... What's the hurry now? What a cowardly way to step down... And you know he didn't write it ...and it's even doubtful that he's signed it...
You are making stuff up, your ilk is so used to making stuff up, it comes second nature to you.

You are making stuff up, your ilk is so used to making stuff up, it comes second nature to you.
No, I'm not... They said he wasn't that sick that he just lost his voice... But if he lost his voice , how could he discuss writing the letter with people all that evening? He should have just waited... I don't think any one disagrees with that. As I said what's the hurry at this is point.?

No, I'm not... They said he wasn't that sick that he just lost his voice... But if he lost his voice , how could he discuss writing the letter with people all that evening? He should have just waited... I don't think any one disagrees with that. As I said what's the hurry at this is point.?
Who said that he was not that sick? (Did you make that up?)

I’m glad he announced it immediately once he decided, America deserves to know ASAP.

Democrats are freaking out... it is amusing to watch... I can't wait to see their campaign ads...

Who said that he was not that sick? (Did you make that up?)

I’m glad he announced it immediately once he decided, America deserves to know
If he's not that sick , he should have spoken to the people... You know that he didn't decide... He was forced to step down... (We watched him go up the baby steps to Air Force one.He could barely make it... They had to help him out of the car...he has been sick for weeks...remember the debate ? )

If he's not that sick , he should have spoken to the people... You know that he didn't decide... He was forced to step down... (We watched him go up the baby steps to Air Force one.He could barely make it... They had to help him out of the car...he has been sick for weeks...remember the debate ? )
Who said he was not that sick? Where is your evidence of force? You are so used to stating made up stuff and presenting it as truth, you don’t even notice anymore.

Who said he was not that sick? Where is your evidence of force? You are so used to stating made up stuff and presenting it as truth, you don’t even notice anymore.
Where is he? What's the hurry to resign? Haven't you been listening to him? He absolutely stated he was not leaving...unless....you fill that part in...

Back