Oracle

Yeah. We use oracle financial analyzer I've waiting awhile to export stuff that's over 30+ pages in excel. how long you been waiting?

Especially if the location you are sending it to isn't local and its a remote machine, you'll notice some lag time.

Scientist say the Delphi Oracles got their inspration from the gases rising from the earths core.....in other words the fortelling of the future they espoused was because of an earth fart!

I believe so.

I just had an hour and a half meeting. One of our rotational students was hilarious. A director asked him a question, and he goes, "wait a minute, I haven't been paying attention for the last 5 minutes". :D The truth is neither were we, but when he said it we all laughed.

HUH ?? That was not aimed at you. But at the post LadyT made about the student saying the had not been paying attention. Touchy ehhh ?

Sorry bout that folks! Just having a bizarre week, very, very bizarre. And I spent 6 weeks with the carnies. I hereby apologize.

NP Big guy.
You ARE bigger in my eyes because you are big enough to apologize. Although I did not need it. I was just confused about it all.

Back