Original Watermark idea

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
You should just be able to show up at the polls and check a box that will allow you to vote a completely Democratic ticket for the rest of your life automatically so that you don't have to bother checking off their names.

This option should not exist for Republicans, who hopefully will be banned for being vulgar to the constitution if my idea goes through.

Last edited:
You should just be able to show up at the polls and check a box that will allow you to vote a completely Democratic ticket for the rest of your life automatically so that you don't have to bother checking off their names.

This option should not exist for Republicans, who hopefully will be banned for being vulgar to the constitution if my idea goes through.

you are getting to be as bad as i am

remember, if it is legal, then all other things are illegal

personally, if you are a dem or a rep you should not be allowed to vote - same for any party that reaches 1/3 of the voters in numbers

you are getting to be as bad as i am :clink:

personally, if you are a dem or a rep you should not be allowed to vote - same for any party that reaches 1/3 of the voters in numbers

you are getting to be as bad as i am :clink:

I assure you, rule under Libertarian-Constitution stewardship would be a lot worse.

oh no, a grammarian...

me i am just looking for some sanity and failing badly
You are doing better than you think. Keep talking it out to people like us here. It's when you don't recognize the issues that it becomes very problematical. You have your priorities aligned. Family first. Constantly think of them and don't be selfish with understanding and relating your problems. You can learn to more than just exist with this if you keep driving toward the destination.

Back