"Our" troops?

Since Democrats like to describe American troops as dumb, thuggish, violence-prone, deranged, immoral brutes, I have to wonder why they bother to pretend they "support" the military while giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

"You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

2004 loser John "Efiin'" Kerry (D-MA), who served in Vietnam.

"There was no firefight, there was no IED that killed these innocent people. Our troops overreacted because of the pressure on them, and they killed innocent civilians in cold blood."

Jack "Mullah" Murtha, (D-PA)

"If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime -- Pol Pot or others -- that had no concern for human beings. Sadly, that is not the case. This was the action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners."

Dick "Turban" Durbin, (D-IL)

Last edited:
"Bring it on"

-Bush encourages our enemies to kill more troops.

I guess sending tens of thousands of troops to permanent injury or death is a good way of showing them you support them, is that it you mindnumbing dick hole?

I suppose it's only natural for someone who views American casualties as a talking point to assume that the left's beloved "Freedom Fighters" will vanquish US troops whenever they meet.

"Bring it on"

-Bush encourages our enemies to kill more troops.

I guess sending tens of thousands of troops to permanent injury or death is a good way of showing them you support them, is that it you mindnumbing dick hole?

Maybe if our troops just ran away instead of standing in harms way, peace would cover the Earth and all would be good.

LMAO...........

Maybe if our troops just ran away instead of standing in harms way, peace would cover the Earth and all would be good.

Damn, porter,ya are on a roll...like when el beefy ran from the obvious 'puntang' he confronted...he wanted it so bad but ran like hell when he saw it!:cof1:

Back