Outrage Over Slain Aid Workers Deepens Democratic Resistance to Arming Israel

BidenPresident

Verified User
A group of House Democrats is circulating a letter to Mr. Biden and Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken expressing displeasure with their approach to Israel. The group called on the administration to deny Israel weapons until the completion of an inquiry into how the strike happened and tie any new aid to conditions “to ensure it is in compliance with U.S. and international law.”

“In light of this incident, we strongly urge you to reconsider your recent decision to authorize the transfer of a new arms package to Israel, and to withhold this and any future offensive arms transfers until a full investigation into the airstrike is completed,” the group wrote in the letter, a copy of which was obtained by The New York Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/05/us/politics/democrats-israel-aid.html

A group of House Democrats is circulating a letter to Mr. Biden and Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken expressing displeasure with their approach to Israel. The group called on the administration to deny Israel weapons until the completion of an inquiry into how the strike happened and tie any new aid to conditions “to ensure it is in compliance with U.S. and international law.”

“In light of this incident, we strongly urge you to reconsider your recent decision to authorize the transfer of a new arms package to Israel, and to withhold this and any future offensive arms transfers until a full investigation into the airstrike is completed,” the group wrote in the letter, a copy of which was obtained by The New York Times.

Those bastards won't just quietly march off to the ovens huh?

yakuda the cockroach

This stalker checks every thread I start to write hate posts on ones I forget to ban him on.

Yakuda is the most pathetic person on the forum. (Yes I know, asshole, you will post 15 more times.)

yakuda the cockroach

This stalker checks every thread I start to write hate posts on ones I forget to ban him on.

Yakuda is the most pathetic person on the forum. (Yes I know, asshole, you will post 15 more times.)

I've told you before I will respond to every stupid comment you make that I see. You've also been told that you can't stalk someone in an open thread in an open forum. You're weak minded AND stupid. The best part is you have to think about me EVERY time you start a thread. When you learn to engage like a thinking human being instead of the maggot you are things would be better but you like it this way so Im happy to oblige you.

yakuda the cockroach

BTW why don't you start a thread condemning hamas for using civilians as shields?

So u are upset with this and post ....but didn't get upset and post about Biden getting 13 troops killed during the withdraw

And where was your outcry about Biden bombing and killing 10 civilians and did House Democrats send Blinken a letter about it

Last edited:
Back