"Owning the libs": TDS in a nutshell

Trumpys are not smart enough to understand how they are being conned. Trump figured it out and then said something that should have insulted his followers, but it did not. He said 'I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any voters". He could have said I could have an insurrection, have 150 Capitol police injured, and not lose any voters.
Trump is a given. He has no respect for the law, the country, or his followers. They exist to serve him. They are all dispensable.

The Revolution sure is bitter that the plan to use CIA/DOJ/Regime Media/criminal charges to remove supporters from Trump has been a complete failure.

Have you seen Laura Loomer? Jesus. She got it worse than MTG.

Never heard of her until you mentioned her, but it appears she's had one too many plastic surgeries.

https://weightandskin.com/laura-loomer-plastic-surgery/
laura-loomer-plastic-surgery.jpg

The Revolution sure is bitter that the plan to use CIA/DOJ/Regime Media/criminal charges to remove supporters from Trump has been a complete failure.

People are selling their souls for money. It appears the biggest market are RW Sheeple.

Trumpys are not smart enough to understand how they are being conned. Trump figured it out and then said something that should have insulted his followers, but it did not. He said 'I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any voters". He could have said I could have an insurrection, have 150 Capitol police injured, and not lose any voters.
Trump is a given. He has no respect for the law, the country, or his followers. They exist to serve him. They are all dispensable.

it's too bad you refuse to see that you're talking about yourself and your fellow democrats as well

Back