Page 16 of the Health Care plan.. Labelled "protecting" your options...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
"Except as provided in this paragraph, the individual health insurance issuer offering such coverage does not enroll any individual in such coverage if the first effective date of coverage is on or after the first day" of the year the legislation becomes law.

Yup... You get to keep it so long as you don't seek to change anything at all, if you do, it is illegal to pick any option that isn't the government option.

Doublespeak title of the provision:

Protecting The Choice To Keep Current Coverage

http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArticles.aspx?id=332548165656854

I was just going to post this, I think it is fitting for here Damo, if not let me know and we can move it..

Last edited by a moderator:
meme, to post a video just use the short link, I have created automatic embed code that recognizes it and embeds the video for you.

meme, to post a video just use the short link, I have created automatic embed code that recognizes it and embeds the video for you.

sorry dear but this granny isn't sure what that is..computer geek I'm not.
I know I have a hell of time sometimes posting a video...

sorry dear but this granny isn't sure what that is..computer geek I'm not.
I know I have a hell of time sometimes posting a video...
When you go to youtube you will see one that is just a "link" the other is an "embed", just use the one that is listed as a link.

When you go to youtube you will see one that is just a "link" the other is an "embed", just use the one that is listed as a link.

right o...on another site I belong you have to use the embedded link..I'll get her straight one day..:)

Yup... You get to keep it so long as you don't seek to change anything at all, if you do, it is illegal to pick any option that isn't the government option.

The sad thing is that you probably believe it.

the sad thing is you hear and see it come right out of the horses mouth, and you still refuse to believe it..

http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArticles.aspx?id=332548165656854

I saw that at another site. Pretty sneaky, huh? Just shows how corrupt this administration is. They want total control over everyone. No wonder Obama is in a rush for this to pass.

Back