Palestinian official: Holocaust was necessary because ‘Jews planned to take over Germ

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Note: these are the people running the west bank, the P.A

Fatah Official Yasser Aby Sido claimed that Jews had been destroying Germany's economy and moral values, which was why Hitler needed to carry out the Holocaust.

Fatah Official Yasser Aby Sido appeared on Egypt’s Sada Al-Balad TV on February 23, where he claimed that the Holocaust was a necessary action because the “Jews planned to control Germany," according to a translation by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-...vity+in+Gaza&utm_campaign=March+1,+2024+night

“They planned to take over Germany. They started to bring down Germany in terms of the economy and moral values. Hitler reacted by making the Jews go on the streets and lick the sidewalks. They know this very well. Kristallnacht [the night of broken glass] is well known in Jewish history, but so is the Night of the Long Knives, when Jews were ordered to put Stars of Davids on their breasts, and they were called ‘filthy Jews.’

Guno צְבִי;5916598 said:
Note: these are the people running the west bank, the P.A
Probably fictitious, but the bigger point is that these "people" is one person. Quoting a nutty dude is boring and useless. The even bigger picture is that leftists can only distract with what someone supposedly said, and never what anyone did of substance. Let's compare:

Israel: committing genocide, slaughtering innocent children, perpetrating heinous war crimes, eradicating Arabs
Palestinians: somebody said something.

Guno צְבִי;5916599 said:
“They planned to take over Germany. They started to bring down Germany in terms of the economy and moral values. Hitler reacted by making the Jews go on the streets and lick the sidewalks. They know this very well. Kristallnacht [the night of broken glass] is well known in Jewish history, but so is the Night of the Long Knives, when Jews were ordered to put Stars of Davids on their breasts, and they were called ‘filthy Jews.’

I wonder if this idiot is aware that had he lived in 1930s Germany, they would have made no distinction between him and his Jewish neighbors. He would have been murdered too.

Guno צְבִי;5916599 said:
They tried to make a free Palestine. They tried to improve their lives. Israel reacted by making the Arabs beg for their homes to not be razed ... and their homes were razed anyway. They know this very well. The 2nd Nakba is greatly anticipated in Israeli culture, when Arab homeland is utterly destroyed and Arabs are rendered destitute and forced to find refuge in foreign lands, all the while being mocked and taunted in their misery by Israelis as ‘filthy Arabs.’

I wonder if this idiot is aware that had he lived in 1930s Germany, they would have made no distinction between him and his Jewish neighbors. He would have been murdered too.
I wonder if ThatOwlCoward realizes that no distinction is made by Israel as to which Arabs attacked Israel and which ones did not. They are all going to be killed by the IDF just the same.

So very tragic. :laugh:

Today, 05:29 PM
IBDaMann

This message is hidden because IBDaMann is on your ignore list.

Today, 05:43 PM
IBDaMann

Somebody, somewhere said something you do not like proving that all people in Palestine think that.

More of that "serve the Pope or die" human reproduction medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming as Sept 6. 1972 Black September Olympic atheletes Mohammed Valhalla pedophila martyrdom precedent for HA MAS ! October 6, 2023 terrorists Mohammed Vallhalla pedophilia martyrdom as Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip of Federal Lynching churchstate of hate fiefdom Klues Klucks duh Klans Capitol Hill precedent of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations as McHeil's Navy thieving US Navy Hospital US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists survival of the fittest fascists medical care....

I guess by that standard, Israel is flattening Gaza into a pile of rubble to keep Palestinian Nazis from wreaking a second Holocaust on them...

I wonder what mental aberration he suffers from, knowing he's on my ignore list but continuing to reply anyways.
Too funny! Not only does ThatOwlCoward read every word of my posts (and respond when triggered) but she doesn't seem to realize that I don't give a shit about what she reads; I post for the benefit of everyone who happens to read the thread.

ThatOwlCoward is too stupid to think these things through, which is why she has never made any sort of positive contribution to this site. She is only capable of making mean-spirited jabs that don't require any cognitive work.

2a7ba86dcfde66e931be85877bb4016f.png

I guess by that standard, Israel is flattening Gaza into a pile of rubble to keep Palestinian Nazis from wreaking a second Holocaust on them...
For that to be true, the Palestinians being slaughtered and the Gaza being destroyed would have had to have attacked Israel. Oh look, that's not the case. Iran attacked Israel through their proxy the Al Qassam Brigades. But Israel did not invade Iran. The IDF's invasion of Gaza clearly has nothing to do with the October 7th attack on Israel and everything to do with a Nazi Israel state perpetrating Holocaust 2.0 on the Arabs that they HATE.

3b73b6f49a560737bbbb04b0931ae26c.png

The IDF certainly isn't abiding, in any way, shape or form, by the Geneva Conventions for which they are signatories. Israel is doing nothing to protect lawful noncombatants, and instead are maintaining the rampant slaughter of children to ensure there is no future generation of Philistines. So say it, i.e. the Philistines totally deserve the genocide inflicted by the IDF (who want to wipe all Arabs off the face of the earth) ... because the Philistines voted for people who also did not attack Israel ... c'mon, say it.

267a5ba429a124eade83667fb275b78f.png

No, he probably wouldn’t because cultists only believe what they are taught to believe.

So very tragic. :laugh:

Today, 05:29 PM
IBDaMann

Today, 05:43 PM
IBDaMann

Is there any doubt that Sybil has a caretaker? Without one, he’d be wandering the streets pushing a grocery cart instead of wandering the Internet.

8hwa3j.jpg

I wonder if ThatOwlCoward realizes that no distinction is made by Israel as to which Arabs attacked Israel and which ones did not. They are all going to be killed by the IDF just the same.

Sounds good.
That's how the towelheads work, so that's the way to go.

Is there any doubt that Sybil has a caretaker? Without one, he’d be wandering the streets pushing a grocery cart instead of wandering the Internet.

Hard to say since I only see his posts occasionally when someone is foolish enough to quote him. He's just another in a series of angry, impotent, not-worth-reading trolls. lol

Back