Pali Deciet

toby

Once again the Pali prove thier deciet and no one says a thing. All the Palis said they didn't know who kidnapped the Fox newsmen and yet they are now claiming to have negotiated the release of the newsman. So who did they negotiate with?

no credible source for sure, heard it on AM radio on my way to out this morning.
Some discussion was ongoing about it so it's very well possible that there is more to it. And yeah, broke the stereo so nothing better to listen to at the moment.

I saw on a web site that Fox news paid a ransom for the guys. That seems it could be valid, but no real facts to support the claim.

Where's your outrage at the Palestinian politicians kidnapped by Israel from the Palestinian territories toby?

Oh, wait, I forgot. You only show outrage for kidnapped people who look like us....

You know what I look like? LOL

Israel took terrorist out, they didn't kidnap politicians. And what does that have to do with reporters? Same thing to you? Once again you show the inability to use rational judgement.

hamas is a terrorist organization. Any member of it is subject to be captured or killed. Hiding behind a title of "political wing" doesn't make them any less a terrorist. They are the leaders that order their goons to go out and kill people.

where is the out cry for the Israeli soldier still missing. The two captured by hezbollah are still missing. But you want to cry about a bunch of terrorist leaders being taken by Israel anyold?

Back