palin - democrat?

lol

Gee! Dixie said it was the fault of the poor people who bought houses they couldn't afford and Palin is telling me it was the credit lenders who weren't properly regulated! I don't know who to listen to!

Palin is going to gain because she's acting so dumb.

Who wants to bet that it was pre-planned that she pronounce nuke-u-ler wrong?
Anybody who thinks that Taliki is pronounced Talibani... :dunno:

She had Ahmadenijad down though.

Jesus did she switch parties? Fuck an A.

I have no idea what your meaning? Did the media make you think she was a bad person or something?

She is a consertative, not a marxist in disquise.---what biden called fairness--history and Palin calls distribution of wealth.

OMG---I am out of breath!!! You folks are starting to like Sara Palin!!!!!!

hell no---I never saw that comeing. May you folks are a little more American than I thought?

Palin is going to gain because she's acting so dumb.

Who wants to bet that it was pre-planned that she pronounce nuke-u-ler wrong?

She pronounces quite a bit out of the command. But it is more of a accent from Alaska than anything else. I noticed she misses the G's in some words. Like hunting "huntin" and fishing "fishin". (I have heard her say those)

You can make fun of it if it makes your feel good---but I think it is part of her charm. I also know (as well as 80% of Alaskans)---it has nothing to do with her integrity.

It was a good debate on both sides I thought---but I think Palin has much more (in spades) intergrity--than obama.

Here in Michigan---obama is gonna win IMO---because McCain is a dumb ass with irresponsible world trade, and we have a lot of dumb blacks and whites all over that don't know the difference between marxism and America.

Note--if obama ever uses the term "irresponsible world trade"--you guys know, you heard it from me first--and one of his cronnies probably saw it here.

Yes--I will sue. :)

Last edited:
OMG---I am out of breath!!! You folks are starting to like Sara Palin!!!!!!

hell no---I never saw that comeing. May you folks are a little more American than I thought?
I like Sarah Palin. A few more debates and I think she'd be good at them. She had some problems sticking to the question because she had too much to say on previous questions and kept wanting to finish that one more point... I used to have that problem in HS during debates. I had to learn to just live with what I had stated and let it go. You have to almost 'forget' what the previous question was to get past it.

She did relatively well for a neophyte and will only get better.

Back