Palin Did a Good Job

Really? I laughed. Usually politicians are stiff when they do SNL, I think once this whole VP thing falls from under her she she'll get job offers in the entertainment industry.

Really? I laughed. Usually politicians are stiff when they do SNL, I think once this whole VP thing falls from under her she she'll get job offers in the entertainment industry.

I thought it was funny too. I hadn't seen Tina Fey do her imitation before. She was really funny.

to be honest, now we all know i'm not a fan of Sarah Palin,

that said i think it was disgusting how they treated her on the show. the whole thing with shooting moose and guns etc. I found it profoundly disrespectful.

the tina fay thing was funny, but the weekend update part was dispicable.

She was a good sport. I thought the overall sketch was pretty damn funny. The eskimo back-ups, shooting of the moose, and bringing in Todd Palin in a ski suit were brilliant.

I think as people go Palin is ok, not someone I would want to hang out with but ok.
She also seems to have a knack and desire for politics, kind of a natural.

However not ready for a prime time WH slot.
And not the type of person I would want in there a second stage leader of my country.

I did not watch the prime time slot anyway, spent most of the weekend with a dying friend at the VA hospital.

I think she has a Governor gig that will take up some of her time once the campaign is over.

I think she has a Governor gig that will take up some of her time once the campaign is over.

I dunno if they can do without her for this long will they need her back ?

I would worry about this in the private sector. Once they figure out how to do without you, adios job.

Maybe we should run or govts more like a business ?

I dunno if they can do without her for this long will they need her back ?

I would worry about this in the private sector. Once they figure out how to do without you, adios job.

Maybe we should run or govts more like a business ?
A few months with the Lt. Governor doing stuff just helps them continue their Administration in the future...

Back