Palin has more executive experience than Obama...

Jarod

Contributor
So says the McCain campaign...

But they fail to point out she has more executive experience than McCain also!

. And why would they do that? No disrespect but you wouldn't get paid a lot to be a political advisor. Jarod "let's put out an add arguing against ourselves".

It just shows how disingenous they are.

You dont make comments about your opponant that are true about yourself. Especally verifyable ones!

It just shows how disingenous they are.

You dont make comments about your opponant that are true about yourself. Especally verifyable !

Dude, you do realize mccain and palin are running together and not against each other? Come on jarod, common sense.

I am talking about the negative things he was saying about Obama and lack of executive experience. Can you read, Common sense!

Yeah I reminded SF of that yesterday and he was strangely silent on the issue. It is almost if Palin is running for pres and McCain for vp with the publicans.
A really strange situation.

but after Cheny and Bush in the WH I guess they might see it that way ;)

I am talking about the negative things he was saying about Obama and lack of executive experience. Can you read, Common sense!
no shit palin has more executive experience. They aren't running against each other. Fuck man if you really did pass the bar this just proves partisanship can make smart people stupid.

LOL

I'd imagine even my 5 year-old grand daughter could understand the comparison of Palin's executive experience to Obama is to rebut the hypocritical criticism coming from democrats about her lack of experience.

Truly amazing how the dems are reduced to comparing their presidential candidate to the republican vice presidential candidate. (And even then come up lacking....)

LOL

I'd imagine even my 5 year-old grand daughter could understand the comparison of Palin's executive experience to Obama is to rebut the hypocritical criticism coming from democrats about her lack of experience.

Truly amazing how the dems are reduced to comparing their presidential candidate to the republican vice presidential candidate. (And even then come up lacking....)

Good talking point.

not a deal breaker, the local burger King manager has more experience than Obama as well. Didn't stop him from squeaking by Hillary, and He'll beat Mcfossil by more.

Back