Palin: Iraq a task from god

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
Iraq is a task from god:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2ypVSYoEKA"]YouTube - Sarah Palin: Iraq is a task from God[/ame]

Alaskan pipeline is gods will:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q9MMJESywA"]YouTube - Sarah Palin: Alaskan Pipeline is "God's Will"[/ame]

Now that football season has started God's going to be busy helping people win games so the politician's are going to be out of his loop for awhile.

things are going to just flow out about this chick.. lol Shes got a crazy dysfunctional family.

"yeah, she's a fruitcake alright."

Huh? 5 minutes ago, she was a "tough, intelligent, strong woman" who we weenie Dems were afraid of.

You must be bipolar or something...some sort of brain damage....

She is all that and is hot too.
I just thing Jesus is about as real as spiderman, ahh Obama is a jesus freak as well.

God better be on Bama's side cause Marino from GA may go for 200 hundy against the tide.

Now that football season has started God's going to be busy helping people win games so the politician's are going to be out of his loop for awhile.
I don't know about you, but I know God was on my side when I was bull riding. I didn't get hurt too bad, that's a miracle.

I just thing Jesus is about as real as spiderman, ahh Obama is a jesus freak as well.

God better be on Bama's side cause Marino from GA may go for 200 hundy against the tide.

Haha, we already know God is a Trojan so lookout Miami on Jan 8th!

Are you talking about Moreno? The man is an awesome back. But then, they had him last year when they had to go to OT to beat us.

From what I have read, Moreno isn't any better than the backs we faced against Clemson. And you saw how well that worked out.

I don't know about you, but I know God was on my side when I was bull riding. I didn't get hurt too bad, that's a miracle.
You rode bulls? God that explains SOOO much. I bet you rode in the days of regular cowboy hats and not helmets huh? :D:D

Back