Palin is lying again

Palin is just a stupid bitch like all women right....just because she served as a mayor of small town and the governor of a state means nothing ...nothing at all....
I can't figure out why we give the dumb bitches the right to even vote at all....we might take a few lessons from the Saudis and keep the sluts in their place...
Mayor, governor...what crap...be sure to teach your daughters and sisters, etc. where the hell their place is....on their backs, with their feet on the ceiling and no noise.....
Only women that have served as community organizers should be allowed to vote or run for office....

Palin is just a stupid bitch like all women right....just because she served as a mayor of small town and the governor of a state means nothing ...nothing at all....
I can't figure out why we give the dumb bitches the right to even vote at all....we might take a few lessons from the Saudis and keep the sluts in their place...
Mayor, governor...what crap...be sure to teach your daughters and sisters, etc. where the hell their place is....on their backs, with their feet on the ceiling and no noise.....
Only women that have served as community organizers should be allowed to vote or run for office....

ummm where (but in your posts) is anything like this sugested?

You see shes a big girl and has to face the full extent of her record if she wants to run for office.

Do you sugest she should not be held to the same standard any man would have to meet?

ummm where (but in your posts) is anything like this sugested?

You see shes a big girl and has to face the full extent of her record if she wants to run for office.

Do you sugest she should not be held to the same standard any man would have to meet?

She can't pronounce "nuclear" correctly.
There goes my vote.---Acorn

I could live with a speach impediment but the fact that she has no idea what it and many other things they have her say is enough for me to line her out.---Desh

Speech impediment/no idea what what shes talking about

city funds to give her office a pricey "bordello" makeover...Desh...

bordello makeover? red wallpaper?-- you're a fuckin' joke

She's a flipping moron, who has shown the capacity to memorize short stump speeches.---Darla

Palin's performance at the debate and thought the flirty phoniness was totally unbecoming a national political figure.--Darla

this fucking bimbo comes along.(Palin)----Darla

I could go on all night, but if you didn't see this kind of crap for the last 5 weeks, you a fuckin' idiot anyway....

She can't pronounce "nuclear" correctly.
There goes my vote.---Acorn

I could live with a speach impediment but the fact that she has no idea what it and many other things they have her say is enough for me to line her out.---Desh

Speech impediment/no idea what what shes talking about

city funds to give her office a pricey "bordello" makeover...Desh...

bordello makeover? red wallpaper?-- you're a fuckin' joke

She's a flipping moron, who has shown the capacity to memorize short stump speeches.---Darla

Palin's performance at the debate and thought the flirty phoniness was totally unbecoming a national political figure.--Darla

this fucking bimbo comes along.(Palin)----Darla

I could go on all night, but if you didn't see this kind of crap for the last 5 weeks, you a fuckin' idiot anyway....

You mean to tell me that none of that is true ? :shock:

well, it sure seems Desh has never seen Palin called stupid or inept or anything else derogatory....at lease until my above post...

I have seen her correctly labeled stupid and inept due to her own performance in the spot light.

well, it sure seems Desh has never seen Palin called stupid or inept or anything else derogatory....at lease until my above post...

Ohh I am not saying that palin has not been called those things. I just have trouble believeing they are not true.

Palin is bush with breasts.

She looks like a desparate retard, now thats two of them. Bad strategy should have let Mcain look senile that way at least cons could be comfortable with Palin who would likely take over after 1 year. Obama by landslide.

Back