Palin just another Rightie hypocirte?? SAY IT AIN'T SO?!?!

zappasguitar

Ahhhhhhhh sweet irony...

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin -- who has gone to great lengths to hype the supposed dangers of a big government takeover of American health care -- admitted over the weekend that she used to get her treatment in Canada's single-payer system.

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada," Palin said in her first Canadian appearance since stepping down as governor of Alaska. "And I think now, isn't that ironic?"

Don't hate her cuz she's a two-faced liar...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/08/palin-crossed-border-for_n_490080.html

Last edited:
"used to".. This denotes a past occurrence, what changed? Can you tell when the Single Payer system began in Canada?

She was speaking of her childhood. When exactly did this Single Payer system begin and when did her hustle to Canada end?

"used to".. This denotes a past occurrence, what changed? Can you tell when the Single Payer system began in Canada?

She was speaking of her childhood. When exactly did this Single Payer system begin and when did her hustle to Canada end?

I was going to respond with "she appears to have gone across the border when she was a child"...but then I see in your quote you already mentioned that. Why couldn't I see your entire comment before I quoted it?

I was going to respond with "she appears to have gone across the border when she was a child"...but then I see in your quote you already mentioned that. Why couldn't I see your entire comment before I quoted it?
Sometimes editing doesn't show when the admins do it.

You've really exposed yourself as a dummy, this time.

Ahhhhhhhh sweet irony...

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin -- who has gone to great lengths to hype the supposed dangers of a big government takeover of American health care -- admitted over the weekend that she used to get her treatment in Canada's single-payer system.

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada," Palin said in her first Canadian appearance since stepping down as governor of Alaska. "And I think now, isn't that ironic?"

Don't hate her cuz she's a two-faced liar...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/08/palin-crossed-border-for_n_490080.html

img.functions.php

Back