palin scares me

Actually the Palin mania scares me worse than palin.
We have a lot of stupid people in america.

Both scare me.

I feel the same way about Palin that I did about Bush. Neither is qualified or capable enough to run the company I work for, much less the country. Their appeal is all "folksy" and no competence.

People who are gaga over her have lost their minds.

Both scare me.

I feel the same way about Palin that I did about Bush. Neither is qualified or capable enough to run the company I work for, much less the country. Their appeal is all "folksy" and no competence.

People who are gaga over her have lost their minds.

LOL she's a fucking governor of a state, you asshole. She has some qualifications to lead.
You're a fucking partisan idiot

LOL she's a fucking governor of a state, you asshole. She has some qualifications to lead.
You're a fucking partisan idiot

LOL - Bush was a governor, too. He's in way over his head; would you deny that?

Palin, in a very similar way, is in way over her head. Even some conservatives acknowledge that now. "Country first" McCain went for a gimmick pick.

Defend her. Since I'm such a hack, make the case for her as a qualified #2.

I'm not voting for MCCain, but I'm sick of the partisan idiots like lorax claiming a governor is not qualified to lead while voting for a senator who has even less leadership roles under his belt.

It's fucking ironic

I'm not voting for MCCain, but I'm sick of the partisan idiots like lorax claiming a governor is not qualified to lead while voting for a senator who has even less leadership roles under his belt.

It's fucking ironic

Obama went through an 18 month vetting process with millions of voters. Many Republicans acknowledged that he held his own the other night with John McCain on foreign policy. At the very least, he knows his way around the issues, and has thought them through.

Have you seen Palin speak extemporaneously on issues - whether with Couric or Gibson, or in her rare unscripted comments on the trail?

I don't care if you're not voting for McCain. You are taking the position that I'm a hopeless partisan for thinking she's not ready. The onus is on you: make the case.

Back