Palin vs. Obama

Cancel 2016.2

The Almighty
Yep, the Palin/Obama experience question will go away alright.... then again, perhaps it will show up in a poll.... they are actually polling experience between the Rep VP and the Dem President.... priceless...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...fresh_face_now_more_popular_than_obama_mccain

"However, following the Wednesday night speech, voters are fairly evenly divided as to whether Palin or Obama has the better experience to be President. Forty-four percent (44%) of voters say Palin has the better experience while 48% say Obama has the edge. Among unaffiliated voters, 45% say Obama has better experience while 42% say Palin. "

"Forty percent (40%) now say that Palin is ready to be President, if necessary. That’s up from 29% last week. Forty-nine percent (49%) say the same about Biden. "

Apparently she made a pretty good first impression....

This is one of the oddest elections ever. The Candidate is running against the VP choice of the other party. If only in the minds of the "masses"....

I expect to start hearing, "Two legs bad, Four legs good!" chants any moment now.

You mean 42% were Republican and 48% were Democrat?

spiral1.gif

Republican mind control.

This is all an attempt to bait Obama into going after Palin, and he is not going to do that. It’s going to be Obama vs Mccain. It’s beginning to become very telling, how much you guys dread that.

"Forty percent (40%) now say that Palin is ready to be President, if necessary. That’s up from 29% last week. Forty-nine percent (49%) say the same about Biden. "

Apparently she made a pretty good first impression....

you don't think that any of those polled have a thought in getting in her pants and banging her puss?

This is all an attempt to bait Obama into going after Palin, and he is not going to do that. It’s going to be Obama vs Mccain. It’s beginning to become very telling, how much you guys dread that.

What's becoming very telling is, you picked the wrong candidate. WOW... after all the money and time you all have spent to build this image of the Great Obama, and the pistol-packing mother of 5 polls dead-even with him in a week? ...Not looking good, Pinheads... not looking good! :D

This is one of the oddest elections ever. The Candidate is running against the VP choice of the other party. If only in the minds of the "masses"....

I expect to start hearing, "Two legs bad, Four legs good!" chants any moment now.

LOL You sure do have a point. It's good to know you know your Orwell. :)

You're deluded.

Because Rassmussen decided to poll the issue, suddenly Obama is "running against" Palin.

Uh, no.

Here is his reaction (unscripted! no teleprompter!) to the Palin speech. Clearly, he is focusing on Palin:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgHUc3P5aoc"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Scroll to 4 minutes in for the relevant segment.

Basically, the Republicans are saying that Palin has more experience than Obama. The Democrats are saying that the Republicans are full of shit. Obama continues to focus on McCain. And Damocles concludes that Obama is running against Palin.

Last edited:
What's becoming very telling is, you picked the wrong candidate. WOW... after all the money and time you all have spent to build this image of the Great Obama, and the pistol-packing mother of 5 polls dead-even with him in a week? ...Not looking good, Pinheads... not looking good! :D

I will remind you, again, that none of us have given him the titles you give him, so who admires him? He has his foibles. He is only human, haven't met a politician that isn't!

Sarah's attractiveness will fail after all her "stuff" comes out. Stuff that we didn't even get to see in the race for Gov. of Alaska! I fell for her, I am the gal for change stuff, and now she has reached the big time and it is all about herself...to bad, another one bites the dust!

I could break her over my left knee, so much for the pistol packing mamma! She is bird weight! Not a REAL Alaskan woman!

Back