Parson Carson now a "Has-Ben" :D

Legion Troll

A fine upstanding poster
31929F8D00000578-3465143-image-a-63_1456470885172.jpg

Ben Carson awkwardly pleaded 'can somebody attack me, please?' as he fell largely forgotten in CNN's debate.

The retired neurosurgeon, who was once thought to be a contender in the GOP candidates' field, paled into insignificance on Thursday night as Donald Trump, Marco Rubio, and Ted Cruz dominated.

In a desperate bid to get himself heard, he had to ask debate moderator Wolf Blitzer to ask him questions, and complained that he wasn't given the opportunity to discuss hot topics.

Carson’s frustration at being marginalized at times bubbled over into some bizarre moments.

He baffled viewers by saying that he would select a Supreme Court Justice by scrutinizing 'the fruit salad of their life'.

'As president, I will go through and I will look at what a person's life has been,' Carson said. 'That will tell you a lot more than an interview will tell you. The fruit salad of their life is what I will look at.'

he signed off his closing monologue with a peculiar speech about his hands would heal the nation - and went off on a tangent about how a film had been made about his hands.

319292CC00000578-3465143-He_signed_off_with_a_peculiar_speech_about_his_hands_would_heal_-m-38_1456471373858.jpg

As he spoke, he raised his hands in a kind of salute motion, which became a source of hilarity for Twitter users.

Twitter was flooded with Carson-related memes - as he lashed out at CNN claiming he was treated unfairly.

'People say that I whine a lot because I don't get time. I'm going to whine because I didn't get asked about taxes, I didn't get asked about Israel,' he said when he was asked about North Korea.

3192921600000578-3465143-Lost_the_debate_but_won_the_internet_Carson_s_plea_for_attention-m-37_1456471356548.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3465143/Can-somebody-attack-Ben-Carson-begs-attention-rambles-hands-fumbles-Biblical-passage-bizarre-meltdown-CNN-debate.html

Back