Partial Karma

Cancel7

Banned
Honestly, this couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. What a piece of crap.

"Less taxes and more war," he said, smiling. He said the U.S. should "bomb the hell" out of Iran because the country threatens Israel.
Asked by the interviewer how America would pay for a military confrontation with Iran, he said the U.S. should take the country's resources.
"We should plant a flag. Take the oil, take the money," he said. "We deserve reimbursement."

"He met her in the bar of the swank hotel and invited her to his room. Once there, the woman fixed the drinks and told him to get undressed.

And that, the delegate to the Republican National Convention told police, was the last thing he remembered.

When he awoke, the woman was gone, as was more than $120,000 in money, jewelry and other belongings.

The thief's take stunned cops.

"It's very, very, very rare," Minneapolis Police Sgt. William Palmer said. "I can think of a couple of burglaries where we had that much stolen, but it's the first time I've heard of this kind of deal."

In a statement released today, Gabriel Nathan Schwartz, 29, of Denver, put the figure at much less.

"It's embarrassing to admit that I was a target of a crime. I was drugged and had about $50,000 of personal items stolen, not the inflated number that the media is reporting from an inaccurate police report," he said.

"As a single man, I was flattered by the attention of a beautiful woman who introduced herself to me. I used poor judgment."
Contacted by the Denver Post Monday, Schwartz declined to speak on the record. In the statement released today, Schwartz said he would decline further interview requests.

The haul included a $30,000 watch, a $20,000 ring, a necklace valued at $5,000, earrings priced at $4,000 and a Prada belt valued at $1,000, police said.
http://www.twincities.com/ci_10472581?source=most_viewed

this guys full of shit with the cost of his stuff and cash he lost.

It's kinda interesting that a heterosexual male would be carrying around earrings, but, to each their own. Yeah, I know some men wear an earring. But earrings? He certainly was decked out in jewels.

remind me the next time i get robbed in a hotel room to claim i had 100,000 in cash on me for the trip.

3 more what ?

You seem to think the Repubicans get all the hookers--I named 4 Dems off the top of my head (on yea--Our dem senator lady "Debbie Stabanow" had her husband cheat on her reciently), and I know I just missed the latest one that made the head lines. Name three more republicans--what the hell do you think?

He met her in the bar of the swank hotel and invited her to his room. Once there, the woman fixed the drinks and told him to get undressed. And that, the delegate to the Republican National Convention told police, was the last thing he remembered.

When he awoke, the woman was gone, as was more than $120,000 in money, jewelry and other belongings.

The haul included a $30,000 watch, a $20,000 ring, a necklace valued at $5,000, earrings priced at $4,000 and a Prada belt valued at $1,000, police said.

Schwartz is a single attorney and a fixture in Colorado Republican politics

I gotta ask the obvious question.

What the heck is a single man doing, traveling on business to a hotel and lugging around necklaces and earings? What the hell is this, another in the closet superfreak-type repressed gay conservative? Or, one of those cross dressing republicans like 9/11 Gulliani?

Hey man, I'm just an old hippie, and I know some dudes wear earings. But this sounds hella fishy to me.

delegate to the Republican National Convention

You have to be the most ignorant person alive. I named 5 slutty dems off the top of my head to your last response like this--and you answer this again. No wonder why your a obamie the commie supporter. Your a fucking blind party hack!

Back