Paul Volcker market bump

I like him there as well. Thus far, I have been pleasantly surprised by his picks.... with the exceptions of Daschle and Clinton.

I also like his daily 'announcements' as he is providing some sense of confidence back into the leadership in DC with his 'updates'. I may have been wrong about this man. I remain cautiously optimistic.

Dont forgot holder. Hes the worst pick. Dashel and Clinton were the token dem picks but clearly obama holds little regard for pleasing the crazy left wing which is a VERY GOOD sign.

Dont forgot holder. Hes the worst pick. Dashel and Clinton were the token dem picks but clearly obama holds little regard for pleasing the crazy left wing which is a VERY GOOD sign.

Damn... I had forgotten about him. Ok, so three bad picks. Though I think Daschel is every bit as bad as Holder. Hillary would be a distant third.

Damn... I had forgotten about him. Ok, so three bad picks. Though I think Daschel is every bit as bad as Holder. Hillary would be a distant third.

Holder as a pick is my first strike on obama. I hate it. I hope he gets fired.

Hillary doesnt worry me to much as Sec of state. no direct line to the white house from that role.

Daschel as the Health and Human Services secretary tells me we may be getting another push at national healthcare which btw im easing up on my hatred of. At a minimum medicare is going to have to be overhauled to deal with the boomers in retirement.

In the areas of most concern Security and Economy hes doing a good job.

Anyone who agrees with the Summers pick has no right to complain about George Bush.

Any Black or Hispanic person who agrees with the Summers pick .. well .. you're just stupid. Women could be included in that group of stupids .. but Darla might see this .. and I ain't trying to get beat up.

Anyone who agrees with the Geithner pick has no right to complain about either the economy or the bailouts.

Anyone who agrees with his picks to vet his intelligence chooses have no right to complain about Iraq or the fraud that took us there, wiretapping by the Feds, torture, rendition .. or basically anything George Bush has done.

Holder as a pick is my first strike on obama. I hate it. I hope he gets fired.

Hillary doesnt worry me to much as Sec of state. no direct line to the white house from that role.

Daschel as the Health and Human Services secretary tells me we may be getting another push at national healthcare which btw im easing up on my hatred of. At a minimum medicare is going to have to be overhauled to deal with the boomers in retirement.

In the areas of most concern Security and Economy hes doing a good job.

Holder was an awful appointment, a strike against any liberal values.

Hillary seems more like a political patronage appointment than anything else. She can probably do the job but she's not like some expert in foreign affairs. She definitely wasn't picked for quality.

Daschel will probably recommend universal healthcare, but you knew you were going to get that when you voted for Obama. At least Obama's plan is going to be market-based, and will probably lower your prices. McCain's would've shoved you off onto the non-group health plan markets and put Chap in the shitter.

Anyone who agrees with the Summers pick has no right to complain about George Bush.

Any Black or Hispanic person who agrees with the Summers pick .. well .. you're just stupid. Women could be included in that group of stupids .. but Darla might see this .. and I ain't trying to get beat up.

Anyone who agrees with the Geithner pick has no right to complain about either the economy or the bailouts.

Anyone who agrees with his picks to vet his intelligence chooses have no right to complain about Iraq or the fraud that took us there, wiretapping by the Feds, torture, rendition .. or basically anything George Bush has done.

You might want to trim the bristles a bit on your brush there.

'kay. Thanks for laying down the groundrules.

Back