Pause!

Jarod

Contributor
So the Comander in Chief you republicans elected has officially begun the "Pause" of troop reduction after the "surge", so as it turns out the "Surge" was just a fancy way of selling to the American people a large troop increase in Iraq.

And you fell for it, again!

So the Comander in Chief you republicans elected has officially begun the "Pause" of troop reduction after the "surge", so as it turns out the "Surge" was just a fancy way of selling to the American people a large troop increase in Iraq.

And you fell for it, again!
Who are you talking to?

Who on this board suggested that they were "fooled" by this?

I am suprised no one has talked about the fact that both Petraeus and the Ambassador both said that Iraq was on the verge of or actually in a civil war in 2006 right before the surge and at that same time Bush was telling us things were going well there and the government in Iraq was doing fine. Someone lied and my money is against the General and the ambassador.

I am suprised no one has talked about the fact that both Petraeus and the Ambassador both said that Iraq was on the verge of or actually in a civil war in 2006 right before the surge and at that same time Bush was telling us things were going well there and the government in Iraq was doing fine. Someone lied and my money is against the General and the ambassador.

I guess people are just so used to being lied to about troops lives that they have become non-chalant about it...

But watch out if a president lies about sex....

So can the people who said this was no a surge but an escalation now be vindicated?

We said from the begining it was not a "surge"

ESCALATION!

Bush said long ago this war will continue while he is president. He has known all along it would never go well enough for him to leave.

They will make a Dem pull us out and clean up the mess. Then they will just say it was a mess because the dem pulled out.

It how they have opperated for decades now and some fools just keep buying the bullshit.

So can the people who said this was no a surge but an escalation now be vindicated?

We said from the begining it was not a "surge"

ESCALATION!

Bush said long ago this war will continue while he is president. He has known all along it would never go well enough for him to leave.

They will make a Dem pull us out and clean up the mess. Then they will just say it was a mess because the dem pulled out.

It how they have opperated for decades now and some fools just keep buying the bullshit.

I can remember being told I was a contraryan because I said it was an escilation not a surge. Hey, it was McCain's plan!

He took credit, I hope he gets blame.

Back