Pea brains...PLEASE stick close to Rush Limbaugh

Bfgrn

Hey, I WANT the GOP to listen to Rush and do EXACTLY what HE says...

Ailing G.O.P. Risks Losing a Generation

Americans identifying themselves as Democrats outnumber those who say they are Republicans by 10 percentage points, the largest gap in party identification in 24 years.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/01/weekinreview/01connelly.html?_r=1&hp

connelly-grfk-650.jpg

I missed the source if it was given, but yesterday evening the result of a formal poll was cited suggesting that there are now more independent voters than those identifying themselves as Republicans.

I missed the source if it was given, but yesterday evening the result of a formal poll was cited suggesting that there are now more independent voters than those identifying themselves as Republicans.

not surprising, at least until the republicans pull their collective heads out of their asses and start getting more conservative.

not surprising, at least until the republicans pull their collective heads out of their asses and start getting more conservative.

A pea brain award to smarter than FEW...

"Washington couldn't tell a lie, Nixon couldn't tell the truth, and Reagan couldn't tell the difference."
Mort Sahl

Recent additions to the ranks of independents are mostly embaressed republicans who will still vote for the republican candidate.

I prefer unaffiliated.

Back