Peaceful Activists are Being Targeted by Poltical Vendettas

ToriHiggs

Peaceful activists are being targeted, and even physically harmed, all over the country. One such incident, that I have personally witnessed, is the political vendetta aimed at peaceful activist, Adam Kokesh. Back in 2013, Adam exercised many non-violent acts of civil disobedience within the District of Columbia (district of criminals), with courage that is the envy of many. On several occasions, he helped the federal park police make fools of themselves. These thugs were all required to swear an oath to our Constitution. Obviously, this oath is merely a formality. Because, when any of us dares to exercise our natural rights that are guaranteed by the Constitution, they forget their oaths and come after us with a vengeance that can only be compared to gestapo tactics of the 30s and 40s. "I was only doing my job" didn't work at the Nuremburg Trials. It will, ultimately, fail here in America, too. Adam spent four months in a cage for doing nothing more than "peacefully" exercising his natural rights. Where is YOU line in the sand?

Peaceful activists are being targeted, and even physically harmed, all over the country. One such incident, that I have personally witnessed, is the political vendetta aimed at peaceful activist, Adam Kokesh. Back in 2013, Adam exercised many non-violent acts of civil disobedience within the District of Columbia (district of criminals), with courage that is the envy of many. On several occasions, he helped the federal park police make fools of themselves. These thugs were all required to swear an oath to our Constitution. Obviously, this oath is merely a formality. Because, when any of us dares to exercise our natural rights that are guaranteed by the Constitution, they forget their oaths and come after us with a vengeance that can only be compared to gestapo tactics of the 30s and 40s. "I was only doing my job" didn't work at the Nuremburg Trials. It will, ultimately, fail here in America, too. Adam spent four months in a cage for doing nothing more than "peacefully" exercising his natural rights. Where is YOU line in the sand?

I love the smell of pepper spray in the morning.

Back