Pelosi saying 'I take responsibility' as she discussed National Guard absence

Truth Detector

Contributor

'It's stupid that we should be in a situation like this,' Pelosi says in the video

Yes, it is Nancy, but then, you're very, very stupid.

The entire January 6th inquisition was nothing more than cover for Democratic incompetence as usual. But they don't care because they force the American taxpayer to pay for it all.

GOP releases Jan. 6 clip of Pelosi saying 'I take responsibility' as she discussed National Guard absence

"We have responsibility, Terri. We did not have any accountability for what was going on there. And we should have,"

"We have responsibility, Terri. We did not have any accountability for what was going on there. And we should have,"

"This is ridiculous. You’re going to ask me in the middle of the thing when they’ve already breached…that, should we call the Capitol Police? I mean the National Guard? Why weren’t the National Guard there to begin with?"

"They clearly didn’t know, and I take responsibility for not having them just prepared for more."

'It's stupid that we should be in a situation like this,' Pelosi says in the video

Yes, it is Nancy, but then, you're very, very stupid.

The entire January 6th inquisition was nothing more than cover for Democratic incompetence as usual. But they don't care because they force the American taxpayer to pay for it all.

GOP releases Jan. 6 clip of Pelosi saying 'I take responsibility' as she discussed National Guard absence

"This is ridiculous. You’re going to ask me in the middle of the thing when they’ve already breached…that, should we call the Capitol Police? I mean the National Guard? Why weren’t the National Guard there to begin with?"

"They clearly didn’t know, and I take responsibility for not having them just prepared for more."

Piglosi is a piece of human debris

Things must be getting short there over in Trumpkinville, now their regurgitating their Pelosi hating, appears they just can’t get over an eighty something women constantly getting the best of their Messiah

Things must be getting short there over in Trumpkinville, now their regurgitating their Pelosi hating, appears they just can’t get over an eighty something women constantly getting the best of their Messiah
back in reality we all know this is the libtards biggest fear

for years they tried to claim they are the protectors of democracy - but Pelosi admitted to having some responsibility and failing here

we also know why that video was buried for so long too

Poor anchovies, Pelosi hating? Strong words. Pointing that Pelosi is solely responsible for all the Jan 6 death and destruction is just good reporting don't you agree? After all, hundreds of cops were killed and a 6-foot-tall vegan dressed like a buffalo and a 71 year old grandma took complete control of the government.

Hey, mental case, its about Pelosi admitting she was to blame. Something they tried covering up with the January 6th inquisition.

I wish you had a brain. Really I do.

Back