Pelosi's House

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
Is it me or does she flat out suck.. this has to be one of worst congresses in modern history. People are noticing.

I haven't noticed, i think it sucks only b/c republicans keep blocking democrats attempts to bring the troops home, which is what the dems ran on in 06

Oh yes this congress sucks bigtime, remember it is only marginally in demoncratic control...
So the Republicans suck as well.
Umm congresses approval rating stank before the dems took marginal control.

Butt at least they are worse than we are :D

I haven't noticed, i think it sucks only b/c republicans keep blocking democrats attempts to bring the troops home, which is what the dems ran on in 06

So... when the Reps have a slight majority, it is their fault

when the Dems have a slight majority, it is the Reps fault

Bottom line Rob, they can end this now by defunding the war... they just don't have the spine to do it. So they continue to try these little backdoor ways to end the war... including pissing off an ally in the mideast.

its all of their fault, but mostly the people like oreilly and other republicans who wont end until we "win" the war, and those who lie about it actually getting better over there.

So... when the Reps have a slight majority, it is their fault

when the Dems have a slight majority, it is the Reps fault

Bottom line Rob, they can end this now by defunding the war... they just don't have the spine to do it. So they continue to try these little backdoor ways to end the war... including pissing off an ally in the mideast.

the dems have enough votes to override a veto ?
What ya been smoking ?

so the dems are no better than the repubs; what a surprise!

Well I take the optimistic view. The Dems are no worse than the republicans :)
Darn pessimist cons.
;)

Actually the Dems are nt nearly as bad as the repubs, they do not rubber stamp Bush very much....

Back