People kill people? The idiotic saying of gun nuts

hazlnut

Verified User
Tell you want, nutty gunner, you go get six of your best bullets. Hold them in hand and stand 15-20 feet away from me.

Now, throw those bullets at me with your hand .... because, people kill people, right? Oops, missed. Missed, again. And again. And again. You suck at throwing bullets.

Are you starting to understand how fucking stupid that expression is. Because, without your gun, you're just a fat redneck, powerless and impotent.

Guns, for many gun nutters, are about dick size. They are small in the pants and they want to feel like big men. Real men.

They were picked on as children (by their daddy's and uncles) and they often feel stupid in conversations with peers. Guns are their way to feel better about themselves. To feel tough. to feel equal to others.

No matter how many guns you losers buy, your dicks and your brains are still small.

Same goes for all you drugged out progressives, no matter how much you ingest, the world will not bend to your needs

Tell you want, nutty gunner, you go get six of your best bullets. Hold them in hand and stand 15-20 feet away from me.

Now, throw those bullets at me with your hand .... because, people kill people, right? Oops, missed. Missed, again. And again. And again. You suck at throwing bullets.

Are you starting to understand how fucking stupid that expression is. Because, without your gun, you're just a fat redneck, powerless and impotent.

Guns, for many gun nutters, are about dick size. They are small in the pants and they want to feel like big men. Real men.

They were picked on as children (by their daddy's and uncles) and they often feel stupid in conversations with peers. Guns are their way to feel better about themselves. To feel tough. to feel equal to others.

No matter how many guns you losers buy, your dicks and your brains are still small.

LOL-UMAD-BRO1gqf.jpg

Well since you want to be absurd, I will play along.

Put a loaded gun on a table with a round in the chamber and the hammer cocked (Howey just perked up).

Now stand in front of said gun with nobody touching it.

Yep still alive. The gun didn't kill you and it is cocked and locked.

Stand there for two weeks and it still aint gonna kill you.

You are sounding desperate, you must realize your wish for gun confiscation is slipping away. Even with the tragedy fresh in people's minds Obuttface couldn't even bring himself to call for it last night. Now kindly fuck off

LOL

I see you referenced all white men as gun nut rednecks, so what do you call a black man with a gun? Would they be called a criminal or a gang banger? Or do we just call them a typical Obama supporter.

Have you always had this fascination with the size of peni, or is this a new habit of yours?

Because, without your gun, you're just a fat redneck, powerless and impotent.
[citation needed]

Guns, for many gun nutters, are about dick size.
[citation needed]
They are small in the pants and they want to feel like big men. Real men.
[citation needed]
They were picked on as children (by their daddy's and uncles) and they often feel stupid in conversations with peers.
[citation needed]
Guns are their way to feel better about themselves. To feel tough. to feel equal to others.
[citation needed]
[citation needed]

what a retarded rant. Guns are tools, you idiot. without an operator, they are useless.

a gun can't kill a person. The person using the gun is the killer. otherwise we'd be arresting and putting guns on trial. I know you fucking idiots don't think that sounds crazy, but ask your therapist.

you can tell hazel knows she is losing.

she is in desperate panic mode as the grim realization sets in that guns are here to stay.

As I have always said, when liberals lose, it's the greatest show on earth. They are so used to taking that when something doesn't go their way, they are like a child that ran out of cookies.

jesus, what a retarded image. yeah, can you explain your logic how the rapist escapes blame whether he uses a penis to rape or a gun to kill?
Why don't you blame the person instead of the tool they choose?

I kind of like the idea of the wording etched into the end of the barrel.
I wonder if they could do one that says, "IF YOU'RE A CRIMINAL READING THIS - YOU'RE FUCKED".

Back