People say Mcain for thier wallets

how sad that the Rs could lead us into this economic mess , McCain can pick the likes of Phil Gramm who helped Enron profit, help create the sub prime mess, Run a major Co into the ground, to help him with his policy and Americans could actually think McCain will be good for the economy.

Im so tired of lazy Americans buying idiotic negative campaigning as fact.

he's not a tax and spend liberal that's the point.
If Obama would say drill and do everything we can to lower prices and gtf out of Iraq and Afghanistan he would win by a huge margin.
It's there for him, he's to beholden to the Pelosi's of the left.

facts 70% of American people are for Offshore drilling
Pelosi thinks Offshore is the devil, Obama takes orders from Pelosi

why are they for Offshore drilling?

Because they dont understand the underlying facts and or live in places that will not be effected by Off shore drilling.

why are they for Offshore drilling?

Because they dont understand the underlying facts and or live in places that will not be effected by Off shore drilling.

actually a majority of Californian's are for offshore drilling so kind of refute's that.

he's not a tax and spend liberal that's the point.
If Obama would say drill and do everything we can to lower prices and gtf out of Iraq and Afghanistan he would win by a huge margin.
It's there for him, he's to beholden to the Pelosi's of the left.

Yes that's right, because "the pelosi's of the left" insist on staying in Afghanitan and Iraq.

Who dresses you in the morning?

dhula your giving dumb broads a bad name with that weak response
Obama wants more troops in Afphanistan you ditz

dhula your giving dumb broads a bad name with that weak response
Obama wants more troops in Afphanistan you ditz

Is there anyone else who wants to backtrack this, and the spoon feed this dumb fuck? I really don’t have the patience. If not, just declare victory and shut up Top. I couldn’t care less.

what facts are those?

shouldn't we focus on alternative energy rather than keep drilling anyways. its not healthy. and how many more people have asthma nowadays due to both parties energy policies??

personally i couldn't care less if gas goes up... actually i hope it does b/c that will further make alternative energy look more appealing.

Is there anyone else who wants to backtrack this, and the spoon feed this dumb fuck? I really don’t have the patience. If not, just declare victory and shut up Top. I couldn’t care less.

dhula your IQ must be at room temperature

shouldn't we focus on alternative energy rather than keep drilling anyways. its not healthy. and how many more people have asthma nowadays due to both parties energy policies??

personally i couldn't care less if gas goes up... actually i hope it does b/c that will further make alternative energy look more appealing.

are you retarded too, we need to do all of the above.
NO one is driving solar or hydrogen cars

You are not alone in that thought and you are correct. The higher gas prices stay the more viable alternative energy is.

Back