Peyton Manning Conspiracy Theory

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
Maybe this belongs in Conspiracy Theories, but it is sports.

I was very intrigued by part of Peyton's victory comments last night.

Twice he mentioned drinking adult beverages and particularly Budweiser. It is specifically against NFL rules for a player to endorse and alcoholic beverage that way. Additionally, Budweiser is a Missouri brand. Coors is a headquartered in Colorado. Peyton is a smart guy and I don't believe in coincidences and accidents.

Was that his hint that he is retiring? Or was it a hint at something else.

For the record, I think he hangs it up, but who knows?

No one would drink fucking Budweiser to celebrate a victory, much less announce that they were going to. He probably is getting paid for that. Goodell is probably too distracted with incompetence to have noticed.

No one would drink fucking Budweiser to celebrate a victory, much less announce that they were going to. He probably is getting paid for that. Goodell is probably too distracted with incompetence to have noticed.

If he did get paid for it, it would be hard to hide. It is a violation of rules and I can't see Peyton doing something like that for a few bucks. Not when he has the world by the nuts right now.

Like I said, playing conspiracy theorist, maybe he goes to the Rams for another run? They have a pretty stout defense and one of the best young running backs in the league. I don't think anyone believes Nick Foles is the answer? Peyton is definitely done in Denver. Elway needs to play Osweiler.

For the record, I am just having fun with this because I am going to be bored until the draft

Suppose that's Peyton's last game as expected. When did his contract end? He could probably argue that he became a private citizen when the clock hit zeroes, or something... :D

Meh, Budweiser probably included a "bonus" if he gets fined for it. This is basically the "I'm going to Disneyland" thing...

I don't think you can tell if he's going to retire because of that. Although I do think he's going to retire. He'll look at a chance at a repeat and decide that it would be best to leave on a high note rather than swinging for it and missing.

It seems everyone is coming after Peyton. First al-Jazeera, then this story about Budweiser, and now that athletic trainer from Tennessee...

:corn:

Back