Philly QB booed. Only there are no fans in attendance.

Fake crowd noise yay or nay

• Sure its fun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Theres no crying in baseball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Celticguy

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/carson-wentz-booed-eagles-fans/1xj07vhmo9gmo1frqm7uo3f2r5

Is fake crowd noise silly ?

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/carson-wentz-booed-eagles-fans/1xj07vhmo9gmo1frqm7uo3f2r5

Is fake crowd noise silly ?

Professional sports are becoming less popular IMO. The virtue-signaling is a huge factor in that, I suspect.

Having the ridiculous social-distancing bullshit in place has made it more palatable for many to walk away from professional sports, where franchises have cravenly pandered to the woke mob's demands to turn athletic contests into leftist indoctrination sessions.

I think a lot of people are finding alternative ways to entertain themselves that don't include insane ticket prices and hugely expensive stadiums where they get hectored by spoiled woke-ass multimillionaires parroting political propaganda.

Professional sports are becoming less popular IMO.
I, for one, have quit watching all professional sports as of this year... Other sports I had stopped watching years ago, but the NFL I have watched up until last season. I am not watching it this season.

The virtue-signaling is a huge factor in that, I suspect.
That is precisely why I have stopped watching the NFL (and all professional sports).

Having the ridiculous social-distancing bullshit in place has made it more palatable for many to walk away from professional sports, where franchises have cravenly pandered to the woke mob's demands to turn athletic contests into leftist indoctrination sessions.

I think a lot of people are finding alternative ways to entertain themselves that don't include insane ticket prices and hugely expensive stadiums where they get hectored by spoiled woke-ass multimillionaires parroting political propaganda.
Exactly. Even as a TV viewer, I now have hours of time each week that I can devote elsewhere.

I now have hours of time each week that I can devote elsewhere.

I haven't watched TV in years, and have never been interested in professional sports. I wonder how much the highly paid and outspokenly "woke" "talent" in entertainment and athletics are likely to lose financially in the next year.

I haven't watched TV in years, and have never been interested in professional sports.
Good for you! Sports is one of the last things that I watched... I hardly watch any TV anymore outside of old sitcom reruns as I am sitting down and eating some food after work. On weekends I am usually either doing yardwork or hiking or visiting my grandma and cousin anyway, so not much time to watch it on weekends either...

I wonder how much the highly paid and outspokenly "woke" "talent" in entertainment and athletics are likely to lose financially in the next year.
We'll have to see. I expect it to be fairly significant.

I expect it to be fairly significant.

So do I, but the leftist ideologues who control the media and the "news" industry don't seem to mind losing money, since I suspect they're being funded by foreign actors. The franchise owners in the professional sports business may be a different matter.

Back