Plastic Parasite Jobs

Flanders

Verified User

payn_c15861120180712120100.jpg

The entire plastic scam is about creating parasite jobs.

I like the one about cleaning up stuff below the waterline in harbors and beaches. At least paying parasites to pick plastic stuff with a nail on the end of a stick can do it for minimum wage. You can even get jailbirds do it for free. Not so with scuba divers. Those guys and gals get big bucks.

garbage-on-harbour-floor.JPG

The joke is that oceans are salinating faster than all of the plastic, cans, and bottles can pollute. Salinization can be bigger than solar and wind energy scams. After the parasites make billions collecting all of the underwater manmade materials they will demand tax dollars to desalinate the oceans, and just for good measure they will install giant ice makers to save the penguins.

methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F49037c56-2780-11e7-bb90-774629f6c4d8.jpg

This report from India refers to rising seas, but it does pinpoint the threat although it is not something human beings have to worry about for a few thousand years —— assuming they outlive Alexandria Ocasio Cortez’s 12 year death warrant:

Rising sea is salinating India's Ganges
by Sujoy Dhar
February 3, 2009

http://www.sikhnet.com/news/rising-sea-salinating-indias-ganges

U.N. parasites tell more lies than crossties on a railroad:

I like the one about cleaning up stuff below the waterline in harbors and beaches. At least paying parasites to pick plastic stuff with a nail on the end of a stick can do it for minimum wage. You can even get jailbirds do it for free. Not so with scuba divers. Those guys and gals get big bucks.

It is easier to find and count every specie in the world than it is to count the lies U.N. environmental parasites tell:

A UN report is concerned about 1 million species going extinct, but its solutions are dead wrong
by Tim Worstall
May 06, 2019 05:06 PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...oing-extinct-but-its-solutions-are-dead-wrong

I can see why you post in the wilderness, less witnesses to laugh at your stupidity.

Shut the fuck up, retard.

Back