Playing word games with troops lives.

Jarod

Contributor
Bush says he will cut the tour of duty of Army units to 12 from 15 months and ensure units get a year off before being sent back.

Notice he used the word "Units" not "troops". Thats because, according to a VERY UNHAPPY FORMER REPUBLICAN army private I sat next to on a recient air plane trip... As soon as the "Unit" gets state side, all of the troops are re-assigned to a new unit and shipped out within two or three months.

The unit, gutted of its troops, gets to stay home for a year... The troops join up with a new unit and head back in a couple months.

Dont be an idiot, lock the other ones or delite them or whatever. I know you are on vicodin but chill out!

1) I did not call him an idiot.
2) you are right, I am just short tempered.
3) Damo, Sorry I told you not to be an idiot!

I really don't care if you think I'm an idiot, and I didn't take it that way... I still come to learn things.

On the topic. Anything bush says use your bush compass to figure out what it means. the needle is magnetized opposite of most compasses.

If he say blue skies, get out your raincoat, if he says peace, put on yout flak jacket, etc.

On the topic. Anything bush says use your bush compass to figure out what it means. the needle is magnetized opposite of most compasses.

If he say blue skies, get out your raincoat, if he says peace, put on yout flak jacket, etc.

But why do we allow this, its been going on for 8 years. I dont think we have ever had such an untruthfull president who was not forced to resign.

If I thought enough people would join me, I would be marching on the sidewalk in front of the white house demanding Bush and Cheney's resigination. How many marchers would it take to get results?

Back