Please dont vote for a Democrat

evince

Truthmatters
http://www.wftv.com/news/16879991/detail.html?1

This guy seems to forget it was under Republicans we were hit on 911.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A controversial billboard in Orange County has a picture of the burning World Trade Center and the message, "Please Don't Vote for a Democrat." The man who paid for the ad says he's trying to help Republicans, but officials with both political parties are calling the billboard inappropriate.

Last edited:
Typical republican thinking. Fear Fear Fear. The only thing we have to fear is EVERYTHING. Vote for us because ONLY WE KNOW how scary the world is and if the Democrats are elected they will not be as scared. Republicans should be sick of this line of thought.

The 9/11/01 attacks were years in the planning.

By the time Bush took office, most of the planning had been done. Whether the Bush administration knew anything or not is debatable. But there were 2 previous attempts to blow up the WTC.

By the time Bush took office, most of the planning had been done. Whether the Bush administration knew anything or not is debatable. But there were 2 previous attempts to blow up the WTC.

Just out of interest it looks like the above was the 300,000th post.

That is all.

Typical republican thinking. Fear Fear Fear. The only thing we have to fear is EVERYTHING. Vote for us because ONLY WE KNOW how scary the world is and if the Democrats are elected they will not be as scared. Republicans should be sick of this line of thought.

I like the way you think. No homo.

Yea right, about as much chance of that happening as you admiting your a log cabin Republican! :pke:

I have nothing against Log Cabins. If a republican wants to build one on his own property, it's none of my business, more power to him! I've never lived in a Log Cabin, but I've seen some very nice ones, and if you are into that sort of thing, it's alright with me, I have no problems with it. :cool:

Yes, and at least one of them was financed by Saddam Hussein.... bet you didn't know that, did you?

The attack took place 9 moths into GWBs little riegn.

Planning is not so easy to stop but actions are a bit easier to stop.

There were people like Richard Clarke who tried and tried to get Shrub to see the threat.

He told them not to ever mention OBL to him again.

The attack took place 9 moths into GWBs little riegn.

Planning is not so easy to stop but actions are a bit easier to stop.

There were people like Richard Clarke who tried and tried to get Shrub to see the threat.

He told them not to ever mention OBL to him again.

Desh it's obvious you know little of the going on's for the past decade between the FBI and CIA regarding their internal (and lack of) communications regarding terrorism and OBL. That is where the true tragedy lies in our inability to stop OBL and 9/11. Remember when you tried to tell me John O'Neill was being held down by the Bush Administration when in fact he had been held down for years by the higher-ups at the FBI? Just one example.

Last edited:
Thankfully Mcfossil will go down as easy as Ohio State does every year.
Americans are fed up with raping our wallets on fear and warhawking.

Thankfully Mcfossil will go down as easy as Ohio State does every year.
Americans are fed up with raping our wallets on fear and warhawking.

Hey! Watch it topspin! Another line like that about the Bucks and you're going to go down as fast as Superfreak does at a gay pride parade.

dude the Bucs must have the best sports journalism school in the country.
The SEC has bitchslapped them in consecutive years, following Michigan showing they didn't belong on the field with USC. It's time the big ten took it's rightfull place along with the Moutain West conference.

dude the Bucs must have the best sports journalism school in the country.
The SEC has bitchslapped them in consecutive years, following Michigan showing they didn't belong on the field with USC. It's time the big ten took it's rightfull place along with the Moutain West conference.

HaHa, but Michigan put the beat down on Florida on New Year's Day though. I admit the Big 10 is down and tOSU has not shown itself well the last two title games but the Bucks will be back (just not this year as they will lose to the mighty Trojans).

Back