Please Mr. President

Howey

Banned
Do not refer to Marines as "good looking".

We're dealing with racist idiots here. They type of nutcases who peruse every word you say and create a massive controversy over nothing.

Thank you in advance.

Love,

Howey

Here is a thought for the dumb ass, don't hold press conferences in the rain.

seekingcover2_20130516_141652.jpg

Most Americans know you are an idiot, you do not have to actually prove it on a daily basis.

Here is a thought for the dumb ass, don't hold press conferences in the rain.

Most Americans know you are an idiot, you do not have to actually prove it on a daily basis.

See, Mr. President?

This is one of the racist idiots I'm talking about. He'd rather you tell the Prime Minister of Turkey to come back on a sunny day. :palm:

See, Mr. President?

This is one of the racist idiots I'm talking about. He'd rather you tell the Prime Minister of Turkey to come back on a sunny day. :palm:

ROFL

How about letting the Prime Minister of Turkey inside the White House, or has the der leader closed those off due to sequestration.

You would think the idiot would be able to find a dry location somewhere inside.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House

The White House Complex includes the Executive Residence, West Wing, East Wing, the Eisenhower Executive Office Building—the former State Department, which now houses offices for the President's staff and the Vice President—and Blair House, a guest residence.

The White House includes: six stories and 55,000 ft² (5,100 m²) of floor space, 132 rooms and 35 bathrooms, 412 doors, 147 windows, twenty-eight fireplaces, eight staircases, three elevators, five full-time chefs, a tennis court, a (single-lane) bowling alley, a movie theater (officially called the White House Family Theater[SUP][56][/SUP]), a jogging track, a swimming pool, and a putting green.[SUP][20][/SUP] It receives up to 30,000 visitors each week.

I'm waiting for one of the nutsites (Drudge, WWD, Breitbart, FOX, Prison Planet (who am I missing?) to complain that he broke bread or something with a Muslim and is therefore a Muslim sympathizer.

I'm waiting for one of the nutsites (Drudge, WWD, Breitbart, FOX, Prison Planet (who am I missing?) to complain that he broke bread or something with a Muslim and is therefore a Muslim sympathizer.

How about his attempted cover up of the Muslim terrorist attack on Benghazi ????? Will that suffice as being a Muslim terrorist sympathizer?????

ROFL

How about letting the Prime Minister of Turkey inside the White House, or has the der leader closed those off due to sequestration.

You would think the idiot would be able to find a dry location somewhere inside.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House

The White House Complex includes the Executive Residence, West Wing, East Wing, the Eisenhower Executive Office Building—the former State Department, which now houses offices for the President's staff and the Vice President—and Blair House, a guest residence.

The White House includes: six stories and 55,000 ft² (5,100 m²) of floor space, 132 rooms and 35 bathrooms, 412 doors, 147 windows, twenty-eight fireplaces, eight staircases, three elevators, five full-time chefs, a tennis court, a (single-lane) bowling alley, a movie theater (officially called the White House Family Theater[SUP][56][/SUP]), a jogging track, a swimming pool, and a putting green.[SUP][20][/SUP] It receives up to 30,000 visitors each week.

Howey was too slow to have ever thought of that simple solution. Another Obama fan reveals just how dimwitted he is..
We see that very often. Like his hero Obama the elevator apparently never gets out of the basement level.

HAHA The President has a hard-on for men in uniformz!!!

Dood...there's nothing like a hot looking man in uniform to get my coffee cookin'. :)

Howey was too slow to have ever thought of that simple solution. Another Obama fan reveals just how dimwitted he is..
We see that very often. Like his hero Obama the elevator apparently never gets out of the basement level.

Or I realize there's certain security and logistical details required for anything the president does, thus making the change of venue difficult at the flip of a dime. Dumbfucks.

Back