Please sign petition to fast-forward to January, 2009

Onceler

I always said I wasn't a "Bush hater," and that I just thought he was woefully incompetent & unqualified, but it's now official: I hate the guy.

"Some seem to believe we should negotiate with terrorists and radicals, as if some ingenious argument will persuade them they have been wrong all along," said Bush, in what White House aides privately acknowledged was a reference to calls by Obama and other Democrats for the U.S. president to sit down for talks with leaders like Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

"We have heard this foolish delusion before," Bush said in remarks to the Israeli Knesset. "As Nazi tanks crossed into Poland in 1939, an American Senator declared: 'Lord, if only I could have talked to Hitler, all of this might have been avoided.' We have an obligation to call this what it is — the false comfort of appeasement, which has been repeatedly discredited by history."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Uh huh...because your policy of "not appeasing" by not really talking to anyone is working SO well....

I always said I wasn't a "Bush hater," and that I just thought he was woefully incompetent & unqualified, but it's now official: I hate the guy.

I came to that realization back in 2004 I think. Where literally I thought to myself: If he were on fire and had just drank a gallon of water, I wouldn't pi ss on him to save his life. However given the opportunity, I'd enthusiastically pi ss on his grave.

I mean, I personally hate him.

Last edited:
Whats not to hate.

The man took an oath of office and has pissed all over that for years.

true.

The only possitive think that came out of the trainwreck that will forever be known as his presidency is the do not call list.

I'm loving that.

Strange how our economy became all about the market while at the same time moving to a consumer based economy....

"Some seem to believe we should negotiate with terrorists and radicals, as if some ingenious argument will persuade them they have been wrong all along," said Bush, in what White House aides privately acknowledged was a reference to calls by Obama and other Democrats for the U.S. president to sit down for talks with leaders like Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

"We have heard this foolish delusion before," Bush said in remarks to the Israeli Knesset. "As Nazi tanks crossed into Poland in 1939, an American Senator declared: 'Lord, if only I could have talked to Hitler, all of this might have been avoided.' We have an obligation to call this what it is — the false comfort of appeasement, which has been repeatedly discredited by history."

Uh huh...because your policy of "not appeasing" by not really talking to anyone is working SO well....

Jesus. I agree. I don't think I've every literally hated a politician, or fantasized about smashing his skull in, until the last few years.

bush for a 3rd term. markets doing great.
Yeah, his tremendous popularity caused the fast-track passing of the 28th Amendment making Bush and his spawn President for Life until the family line should pass from this world...

I'm down with the "pissing on his grave" thing.

I also have never felt about a politician that if I saw them in person, I'd use some profanity & tell them what a f**k up they are, but I definitely feel that way with him. I will never see the guy, but he's sure to see some of the citizenry after he leaves office, and I wonder how many people feel the same way. I would love it if he couldn't go out in public without hearing a barrage of insults & criticisms.

Jesus. I agree. I don't think I've every literally hated a politician, or fantasized about smashing his skull in, until the last few years.

Now you understand how the right wingers have felt about Hillary for many years. After all she was bills wife!

I'm down with the "pissing on his grave" thing.

I also have never felt about a politician that if I saw them in person, I'd use some profanity & tell them what a f**k up they are, but I definitely feel that way with him. I will never see the guy, but he's sure to see some of the citizenry after he leaves office, and I wonder how many people feel the same way. I would love it if he couldn't go out in public without hearing a barrage of insults & criticisms.

I'd pay to see that happen for the rest of his life.

How great is Biden?

“This is bullshit. This is malarkey. This is outrageous. Outrageous for the president of the United States to go to a foreign country, sit in the Knesset…and make this kind of ridiculous statement,” Biden said angrily in a brief interview just off the Senate floor.

“He’s the guy who’s weakened us. He’s the guy that’s increased the number of terrorists in the world. His policies have produced this vulnerability the United States has. His intelligence community pointed that out not me. The NIE has pointed that out and what are you talking about, is he going to fire Condi Rice? Condi Rice has talked about the need to sit down. So his first two appeasers are Rice and Gates. I hope he comes home and does something.”

yeah LadyT, I will bet when bush goes on the money talking circuit after leaving office he will be very picky about his audience.

As many left wingers have suddenly realized... it is not about her being Billys wife.... it is who she is and who they are that is detestable.

yeah but you hated her long before she became a senator or govt official.
Why is that ?

I have not hated Laura Bush, even if she did drive away while a crippled girl was getting beaten up.

I don't hate him. He's doing what he thinks is right for the country, he just happens to be wrong.

I do hate the American electorate that decided he should be President, though.

Back