Political Forums. Crimes Against Humanity.

overflow

Banned
I was banned from one forum yesterday and two today. Shall we go for four? Hmmmm?! Are you scumbags? Here is an interesting paradox. If you were scumbags, I would never be allowed to tell you why? If you think you are being served in this, then you can consider yourselves to be scumbags. (No, that wasn't the "why")

Here's the thing. Freedom of speech is a basic human right. Any forum that has denied this basic human right to anybody is GUILTY of a crime against humanity. If they did it more than once, they are guilty of crimes against humanity. For anybody whom this sets well with, they can consider themselves to be scumbags. (No, that wasn't the "why" either)

Next, in places like communist China it is said that freedom of speech is repressed. I don't know what their philosophical reasons for suppressing freedom of speech is. But for every forum I have ever been to, their reason is that they are a private entity and they don't have to abide by any principals of freedom of speech. I will tell you something now. You can believe me later. The reasons behind denying people their freedom of speech doesn't matter in the slightest. It is the act of suppressing freedom of speech that matters!

This forum is a private entity. But I don't think this place or any other forum exists to make money. If it was, I could blame it on the major failing of capitalism. Because in capitalism, concepts of right and wrong are basically meaningless. It is making money that matters. The reason I think this or any other forum exists is as a means of controlling what and how people think. Another reason why I think this is because I contacted a forum once and offered to buy the place. It wasn't for sale. And I can see why the powers that be wouldn't want to sell a tool used to control people's minds. It is as Lenin said. "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." When you control any platform in which opposition could raise its "ugly" head, it is basically doing the same thing.

I was banned from one forum yesterday and two today. Shall we go for four? Hmmmm?! Are you scumbags? Here is an interesting paradox. If you were scumbags, I would never be allowed to tell you why? If you think you are being served in this, then you can consider yourselves to be scumbags. (No, that wasn't the "why")

Here's the thing. Freedom of speech is a basic human right. Any forum that has denied this basic human right to anybody is GUILTY of a crime against humanity. If they did it more than once, they are guilty of crimes against humanity. For anybody whom this sets well with, they can consider themselves to be scumbags. (No, that wasn't the "why" either)

Next, in places like communist China it is said that freedom of speech is repressed. I don't know what their philosophical reasons for suppressing freedom of speech is. But for every forum I have ever been to, their reason is that they are a private entity and they don't have to abide by any principals of freedom of speech. I will tell you something now. You can believe me later. The reasons behind denying people their freedom of speech doesn't matter in the slightest. It is the act of suppressing freedom of speech that matters!

This forum is a private entity. But I don't think this place or any other forum exists to make money. If it was, I could blame it on the major failing of capitalism. Because in capitalism, concepts of right and wrong are basically meaningless. It is making money that matters. The reason I think this or any other forum exists is as a means of controlling what and how people think. Another reason why I think this is because I contacted a forum once and offered to buy the place. It wasn't for sale. And I can see why the powers that be wouldn't want to sell a tool used to control people's minds. It is as Lenin said. "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." When you control any platform in which opposition could raise its "ugly" head, it is basically doing the same thing.

Do you have a weird fetish for being punished by the moderators? How many times is this for you here? You're not going to fool anyone. Poker players wish their opponents were like you.

Do you have a weird fetish for being punished by the moderators? How many times is this for you here? You're not going to fool anyone. Poker players wish their opponents were like you.

You found me out. I do have a fetish. A fetish for freedom of speech. But don't worry. I don't do it for any of you sheeple. I know that you prefer life corralled up in the pen. I do it for myself as a way of expressing something none of you are interested in. Dignity. Having said that, would you care to try commenting on the thread?

Back