politicians selling their souls to get elected

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
yep, seems to be the name of the game - if you truly want to be elected then you must be willing to do anything

The american people have the attention span of a goldfish.

If its not pretty or not a sordid affair, they have no interest.

Show them fluff and show them blood and you will have their attention. It reminds me of ancient Rome. Entertain the masses and they will let you get away with murder.

Show them fluff and show them blood and you will have their attention. It reminds me of ancient Rome. Entertain the masses and they will let you get away with murder.

I gotta agree with you on that one. There is a huge population of irresponsible voters out there, that don't pay attention at all. I was one of them not too long ago, but at least I did not do any reckless blind voting as a uninformed citizen and a pawn for politicians.

IMO, most of them are voting for multi culti rock star obama, and know absloutly nothing about the marxism philosophies he embrases.

Bread and circuses.
or updated.
Beer and TV.

Back