Poll: Majority of Americans agree with Obama's Iran approach

blackascoal

The Force is With Me
A newly released Gallup Poll shows that a majority of Americans believe that presidents should talk to the leaders of “enemy” countries in an effort to solve problems. The poll shows citizens of all parties favor this sort of diplomacy over the staunch view held by John McCain who says that sitting down for meetings with enemy foreign leaders is “reckless.”

080602Enemies1_mue9aka.gif

Additionally, McFossil claims Obama is naive about foreign affairs .. yet now he follows OBAMA'S plan to strike terrorist targets in Pakistan .. AND, even more gross, now McFlipFlop wants to follow OBAMA'S plan to bring global pressure on Iran .. which OBAMA introduced in the Senate and McSame was against

No LANDSLIDE .. sure

Obama might just have the intelligence to make good decisions and the balls to implement the ideas.
Our immediate future requires some actions that will not be popular. Obama might be able to sell em. Hillary and McCain sure can't.

Lame....!

as we are all aware or should be the outcome of any poll can be manipulated depending on how the question was asked!:rolleyes:

Oh and by the way!

It really does not matter at this point if it is Obama or Hillary or a combination of the two...the general is all that matters...and neither or both will win!:cof1:

Obama might just have the intelligence to make good decisions and the balls to implement the ideas.
Our immediate future requires some actions that will not be popular. Obama might be able to sell em. Hillary and McCain sure can't.

Now the fun begins as we shift to the general.

McCain is a miserably failed candidate and that will become even more glaringly apparent in the coming days.

I still wonder what fear inspired strong on defense card the rovian machine has up it's sleeve for about October.

I still wonder what fear inspired strong on defense card the rovian machine has up it's sleeve for about October.

Personally, I can't wait.

Too many ascribe "genius" to Rove when in fact, he is the man most responsible for the collapse of the Republican Party.

Rove wasn't a genius .. democrats were just cowards.

Personally, I can't wait.

Too many ascribe "genius" to Rove when in fact, he is the man most responsible for the collapse of the Republican Party.

Rove wasn't a genius .. democrats were just cowards.

You are correct on both counts. The republicans have no far reaching vision and could not see their own demise coming. They focus on their short term greedy goals.
And the dems are too easially led by fearmongering.
Both as a generalized rule of course.

I am also not suprised by BB's thumbs up on the fearmongering card either.

You are correct on both counts. The republicans have no far reaching vision and could not see their own demise coming. They focus on their short term greedy goals.
And the dems are too easially led by fearmongering.
Both as a generalized rule of course.

I am also not suprised by BB's thumbs up on the fearmongering card either.

The foreign policy debates alone will be worth the price of admission.

Back