Poll: More Americans blame Bush for 9/11

NewsBoy

News Delivery
The percentage of Americans who blame the Bush administration for the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington has risen from almost a third to almost half over the past four years, a CNN poll released Monday found.

More at link...

I know plenty of republicans who fault bush for being asleep at the wheel for 9/11.
And I know "plenty" of Democrats who believe that the response wouldn't be good enough if it were any other than Bush...

Come on, maineman, stating your personal experience is not evidence.

Perhaps you are all right and this shows a rise in the number of demoncrats and a drop in the number of rebutlickens.

And I know "plenty" of Democrats who believe that the response wouldn't be good enough if it were any other than Bush...

Come on, maineman, stating your personal experience is not evidence.
I actually should have said that it is not "statistical" evidence. For surely maineman's personal experience is evidence.

Damo:

and THIS is evidence?

ROFLMFAO..... you sure pick and choose who you wanna play gramma police with!
I didn't read Gaffer's, I just went to the last post in the thread...

Either one is not statistical evidence.

Damo:

and THIS is evidence?

ROFLMFAO..... you sure pick and choose who you wanna play gramma police with!
Plus, his was an opinion, not a statement of fact like, "plenty of hogs wallow in wet cement". One was, "Hogs should wallow in wet cement." The other was "Hogs do wallow in wet cement because I know plenty who do!"

Many people believe that the presidential Briefing to President Bush ONE MONTH BEFORE 9/11, Stating:

"Bin Laden Determine to strike in U.S."

Was reason for President Bush and the National Security Advisor Condi Rice to return to Washington from vacation and address the threats that were given to them in this particular Daily Presidential Brief.

They DID NOT CALL ONE National Security meeting to even DISCUSS this threat or to get to the bottom of it FOR THE FOLLOWING MONTH after receiving it...NADA, NIENTE, ZILCH, NOTHING.

Continuing his month long vacation in Texas catching that "fish' was more important to the fair haired boy...is what many believe....

Our Intelligence agencies failed us bigtime and I personally think it is wrong not to include THEM in this blame game...

The percentage of Americans who blame the Bush administration for the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington has risen from almost a third to almost half over the past four years, a CNN poll released Monday found.

More at link...

More than what? Compared to....

More than what? Compared to....

trog, you know Newsboy is a BOT, not a user, right? i found out after a few of his/its posts that it was an automatic news service of sorts... then got a good chuckle at myself for being irritated with him! :D

Damo, just take a sampling of Toby's responses and have newsboy respond to posts with them randomly. Will make as much sense as Toby does.

Back