Poll shows Kamala with huge lead among Deranged Assassin Demographic

Obama and Biden freed up funds for Iran to strengthen their global reign of Islamic terror. Obama even gave them 500 million in hard currency during his Trojan takeover of the US government.

You're applying the same logic as the pro-Hamas idiots: a count.

No worries, Terry. I know you are no longer your old self.
No, I'm applying 'baseball' logic... It's going into the 9th inning and Trump has had two active actual attempts on his life and dozens of credible nonstarters. Harris can pretty much wander around without bodyguards. It's 2 and 0. I doubt Harris has to worry she'll actually be shot at in the next few weeks.

There's nothing like this one against Harris. And, you probably haven't even heard of it.

It was one of those then you see it, now you don't stories that disappears faster than it showed up because the MSM doesn't want it helping Trump and hurting Harris.

No, I'm applying 'baseball' logic... It's going into the 9th inning and Trump has had two active actual attempts on his life and dozens of credible nonstarters. Harris can pretty much wander around without bodyguards. It's 2 and 0. I doubt Harris has to worry she'll actually be shot at in the next few weeks.

There's nothing like this one against Harris. And, you probably haven't even heard of it.

It was one of those then you see it, now you don't stories that disappears faster than it showed up because the MSM doesn't want it helping Trump and hurting Harris.
Nice exaggeration. No worries, Terry.

Back