Poor Donald Von Shitzinpants

giphy.gif

Only a few short years ago he was chanting "lock her up"

Trump never said Lock her up as it referred to the Hildebeast. Of course half if not more of America were shouting to lock that crooked bitch up.
The lock her up chants never came from Trump. So grow up you Hamas loving lefty. Yeah, that's right, you belong to the Hamas caucus
of your own party as seen in my avatar.

I listened to the whole video.......he didn't even say "lock her up" let alone chant it......why do you fucks have to lie all the time.....
"Lock them all up" is what is known as an inclusive statement.

it is absolutely appropriate to say that included 'her', especially when he says it in a reply to the crowd chanting 'lock her up'.

What you are saying now is as stupid as saying a person who says 'I like all dogs', never said that he likes a certain kind of dog.

You are painfully stupid so take this lesson as a gift.

"Lock them all up" is what is known as an inclusive statement.

it is absolutely appropriate to say that included 'her', especially when he says it in a reply to the crowd chanting 'lock her up'.

What you are saying now is as stupid as saying a person who says 'I like all dogs', never said that he likes a certain kind of dog.

You are painfully stupid so take this lesson as a gift.
"fucking" "stupid" and "Demmycrat" are inclusive as well......the OP is just another lib'rul lie......

PostModernIdiot said:
"I was wrong and stupid and should have realized that saying 'everyone' includes 'her'. I have learned from you. Thank you Qp...

Back