poor hillary.. no front page news for 2 days now because of scandal

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
you know she wants to be on the front page. this is the worst thing that can happen to her campaign.

That's because the newsies are being nice to her and not associating her with her close political ally.

why were they close? i had herd that guy was a complete ass hole that not even dems liked. epitome of arrogance.

That's because the newsies are being nice to her and not associating her with her close political ally.

Define "close political ally." As far I remember they were on good terms, being in the same party and very high level politicians from the same state, but I don't recall them being "close political allies." In fact, I don't recall Spitzer doing any campaigning for her or vice versa.

Define "close political ally." As far I remember they were on good terms, being in the same party and very high level politicians from the same state, but I don't recall them being "close political allies." In fact, I don't recall Spitzer doing any campaigning for her or vice versa.
Actually I thought there was more than just the endorsement. That's what I get for listening to the libertarian dude on the radio at night...

Back