Praising McCain - Democrats Born To Lose

CanadianKid

Thanks to all the McCain Democrats on here....aka the old Reagan Democrats of the 1980s like Onceler....

Democrats really dont know how to win the Presidency...The only way they can win is when there is a 3rd party Reform/Libertarian candidate that split the conservative vote....

CK

Didn't say I was voting for the guy, so don't know how you get to "McCain Democrat."

It's so ridiculous that you can't say a few nice words about an opposing candidate, anymore. Really stupid thread, CK; not saying much for you, but there it is...

Honestly, I could say some nice things about Obama and H. Clinton, but I wouldn't want anyone equating my comments to an endorsement or a "vote".

I have voted for a Dem before, and I support and vote for my democratic Congressman (Ike Skelton). But that is the exception not the rule. For the right presidential candidate, I would make an exception regardless of political party, but in this election, I see no exceptions. Dems and Repubs are miles apart on the issues. Let's fast-forward to November and count the votes!

Back