PRAVDA: Obama 're-elected by illiterate society'

Pointgold

Keeps It Simple
Yup. Pretty much sums it up.

Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/19-11-2012/122849-obama_soviet_mistake-0/

Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.

Continuing the “Bush Doctrine.” “Change” in America’s government is limited to which side of the duopoly coin the idiots want to tolerate for the present election cycle.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/19-11-2012/122849-obama_soviet_mistake-0/

Well, I'm converted. Elect Putin!

"We must seek support in the moral values that have ensured the progress of our civilization. Honesty and hard work, responsibility and faith in our strength are bound to bring us success."- Vladimir Putin

Well, I'm converted. Elect Putin!

"We must seek support in the moral values that have ensured the progress of our civilization. Honesty and hard work, responsibility and faith in our strength are bound to bring us success."- Vladimir Putin

But liberals don't believe in hard work, honesty, responsibility or faith

Another hate filled Rightie so desperate to slander Liberals that he actually trots out an article from Pravda!

Truly pitiful how far the Right has fallen.

Another hate filled Rightie so desperate to slander Liberals that he actually trots out an article from Pravda!

I don't know that they were ever perched up at any great height to fall from, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

Certainly good to see Provda enter the ranks of honest journalism now that the old USSR is kaput.........sad we don't have more
of that here in the US....thank God we at least have Fox News to broadcast the facts......

Certainly good to see Provda enter the ranks of honest journalism now that the old USSR is kaput.........sad we don't have more
of that here in the US....thank God we at least have Fox News to broadcast the facts......

Pravda AND Faux News mentioned in the same sentence.

Both used in a sentence referring to "facts" and "honest journalsim".

I will not laugh...
I will not laugh...
I will not laugh...
I will not laugh...

Oh DAMN...

BWAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

WHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sad, silly Rightie...thanks for the laugh though!

"No nation was ever founded by conservatives, for in order to do so, you'd need to stop whining and do something, or by libertarians."

But the governments founded by leftist include The Soviet Union, China, North Korea and Cuba just to mention a few of those bastions of liberty and personal responsibility, huh?

So now the righties take their cues from a former communist propaganda sheet. Did any of you birdbrains view the site? And I thought Fox and Human Affairs were stupid. Stupidity on the right knows no limits. Any wonder they lost again, and lost the majority of American voters overall.

http://www.newyorker.com/talk/comment/2012/12/03/121203taco_talk_hertzberg

the righties take their cues from a former communist propaganda sheet. ????????????

Come to think of it.....we have plenty of our own Communist left-wing propaganda outlets right here in the US.....and Pravda has obviously proven to print
the truth in this matter and doesn't qualify anymore.........
so if propaganda is your thing, just tune-in to msnbc and get your spin on the comedy shows, Bill Maher, Letterman, etc....

"No nation was ever founded by conservatives, for in order to do so, you'd need to stop whining and do something, or by libertarians."

But the governments founded by leftist include The Soviet Union, China, North Korea and Cuba just to mention a few of those bastions of liberty and personal responsibility, huh?
Uh excuse me Mr. Classic Liberal. I got news for you. Our founding fathers were so far to the left in their day that they were considered revolutionary. Seems to me you're cherry picking what you want a liberal to be.

Pravda.ru

Pravda.ru is a Russian online tabloid not ashamed to feature woo, denialism, and various conspiracy theories. It also covers "normal" news, but often with a heavy Russian nationalist slant. Pravda means "truth" in Russian, something you probably won't get by surfing on it. The name (and a few former collaborators, apparently) is the sole link with the former Communist newspaper Pravda.

The site is available in Russian, English, Italian, and Portuguese.

Here are some examples of "news" you could find on this site:

• The Moon landings are a hoax.
  • Global warming is a hoax.
  • HIV is a hoax.
  • Evolution is a hoax.
  • Russia has a HIV vaccine. (Even though it's a hoax.)
  • An alien base was filmed on the moon.
  • A time travel machine was created.
  • America is ready to attack Russia.
  • Nostradamus foresaw World War III in 2010. (Perhaps he saw someone playing Modern Warfare?)
  • Atlantis was discovered under Antarctica.
  • Human and alien skulls were discovered on Mars.
  • Fishermen caught and ate an alien.
  • A young boy called Boris Kipriyanovich is an indigo child and the reincarnation of a Martian.

Since you wingnuts voted for Romney and he believes that Russia is our main enemy why the hell would you believe anything they would say?

30 yrs ago wasn't Russia the great boogie-man that all 'conservatives' believed was going to come and take their guns, chickens and children?

If you believe the bullshit on faux news then pravda is the next logical step.

Whats the difference between faux 'news' and Pravda? The Russian people know that Pravda is pure propaganda.

Back